Friend Referral Campaign.

There is a referral campaign going on until January 31sh at 23:59 JST, for new-ish and comeback players.

If you go to the following link and register a friend, you will get 3 metal labyrinth pair tickets, and they will get a ticket to redeem an item from a special

NPC, which includes the upcoming Sidecar Dolboard prism:

http://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/campaign/introduction3in/

Just enter their name in the first text box (in kana), and their ID across the next 3 boxes, then submit it, and click the check-mark button on the next page to confirm.

EX:  My character name is マット (matto) and my ID is  XE864-935.

So, if you wanted to use me as your referral, you would put    マット  in the first box, and then in the next 3 boxes, you would put XE, then 864, then 935.

Edit:  Updated for the current event.  (12/01/2015)

Edited by MKVarana
  • 6 months later...

Looks like this is back, only now each of you gets 3 metal labyrinth pair tickets, and the referrer gets the new dolboards (dolbike and coffin) that the new/returning people get.

So if you are new, please consider registering one of us as you referrer; it's beneficial to both of us!

Edited by MKVarana

Does this only work for brand new players? I recently resubbed for my second 30 day period and it says I am able to in red text at the bottom (though that could easily be a mistranslation on googles part) but I'm not seeing any text boxes to put in the info.

More specifically, the red text says "You can apply for your "Friend campaign", it will be a "Mr. rookie" "comeback-san"."

Edited by tribalether

Does this only work for brand new players? I recently resubbed for my second 30 day period and it says I am able to in red text at the bottom (though that could easily be a mistranslation on googles part) but I'm not seeing any text boxes to put in the info.

More specifically, the red text says "You can apply for your "Friend campaign", it will be a "Mr. rookie" "comeback-san"."

Yep, if you have not played for 60 days then you can also join in the campaign and get the Metal labyrinth Pair Tickets.For coming back you also get the coffin, some normal metal labyrinth tickets and 10 free days as well automatically.

I think it only counts for how long it was since you logged in, so if that amount was 60 days you could still pass.

• 6 months later...

Hey! I might be able to re-sub in January after Christmas. If I do, I'll make sure to use someone as a referral.