Sign in to follow this  
Ashes

Crafter Thread

I seem to really enjoy making reference threads to compile information. That said, we have a number of crafters in the den who are max level or near there. If you want added to the list just say so. This is as much a way for players to get in contact with other players about making things as it is to give people a reference to ask questions.

Weaponsmithing:

Ayumira (Krw) - 42

Banku (Bunk Moreland) - 35

Matt (MkVana) - 34

Armorsmithing:

Tenri (Krw) - 40

Itemsmithing:

Tenko (Mimas) - 45

Cooking:

Merry (Merry) - 45 (I think?)

Cranberry (Cranberry) - 29

Tailoring:

Rebona (Mimas's Mom) - 45

Aeana (Aeana)

Arueto (Giggleypuff) -28

Woodworking:

Ashuesu (Ashes) - 42

Vase Alchemy:

Ashurin (Ashes) - 41

Sai (Sai) - 45

Dormando (Dormand) - 40 (I can't recall the exact specifics)

Lamp Alchemy:

Ashizu (Ashes) - 42

Edited by Ashes

I hope you don't mind using the thread for crafting requests. ^^

I'm looking for someone who could do some enchantings for me. Of course, I will provide all the materials necessary.

Do you have any recommendations which kind of enchantments I might want? I'm still a Martial Artist and those were never equipped:

6vcmu8z8.png

rqdy24vt.png

lebxsj2n.png

(Phew, I'm almost broke and I still need new pants, gloves and claws... I should get into crafting very soon to make more money.)

I checked the lists for high lamp alchemy and high vase alchemy to see my options...

Lamp alchemy:

Helmet:

最大MP+15 (Maximum MP+15)

ãŠã³ãˆã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+90% (90% protection against getting petrified)

眠りガード+60% (60% protection against sleep spells)

マヒガード+60% (60% protection against paralysis)

å°å°ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+60% (60% protection against seal spells)

å³æ­»ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+60% (60% protection against instant deaths)

Upper body:

攻撃魔力+15 (Magic Attack +15)

回復魔力+15 (Recovery Magic +15)

攻撃呪文è€æ€§+7% (I don't know... Magic Defense +7?)

呪ã„ガード+60% (60% protection against curses)

å³æ­»ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+60% (60% protection against instant deaths)

Boots:

踊りガード+90% (90% protection against dance spells)

転ã³ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+90% (90% protection against tripping)

Vase alchemy:

Helmet:

最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)

Upper body:

守備力+6 (Defense +6)

Boots:

ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)

ãŠã‚‚ã•+15 (Weight +15)

身ã‹ã‚ã—率+1.4% (1,4% chance of evasion)

My idea so far is a little simple...:

Helmet:

Slot 1: 最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)

Slot 2: 最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)

Slot 3: 最大MP+15 (Maximum MP+15)

Upper body:

Slot 1: 守備力+6 (Defense +6)

Slot 2: 守備力+6 (Defense +6)

Slot 3: 守備力+6 (Defense +6)

Boots:

Slot 1: ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)

Slot 2: ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)

Slot 3: ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)

Shopping list:

æ±—ã¨æ¶™ã®çµæ™¶Ã—90

よã†ã›ã„ã®ç²‰Ã—180

å°ã•ãªã†ã‚ã“×10

大ããªã†ã‚ã“×10

ã¾ã‚Šã‚‡ãã®åœŸÃ—8

æ°´ã®æ¨¹æœ¨Ã—5

å°ã•ãªã“ã†ã‚‰Ã—15

大ããªã“ã†ã‚‰Ã—15

ã¡ã‚‡ã†ã®ã¯ã­Ã—15

ã“ã†ã‚‚ã‚Šã®ã¯ã­Ã—15

In my opinion a Martial Artist needs to stay alive, hit hard and be quick at it. Those extra MP can't hurt, though.

Do you agree with my theory or do you recommend any changes? And who would be so kind to do the enchanting job - Ashes maybe? ;)

Edited by bjaxx87

Due to some new insights, I edited my previous post (a lot ^^).

The ãŠã‚‚ã• stat is weight/heaviness, which is your ability to push around, and not get pushed around by, monsters.

• Upvote 1

My suggestion:

Helmet:

Slot 1: 最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)

Slot 2: 最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)

Slot 3: 最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)

Upper body:

Slot 1: 呪いガード+60% (Curse)

Slot 2: 呪いガード+40% (Curse)

Slot 3: 守備力+6 (Defense +6)

Boots:

Slot 1: 転びガード+60% (Trip Guard)

Slot 2: 転びガード+60%

Slot 3: 身かわし率+1.4%

マヒガード+60% (60% protection against... Mahigado? What's that?)

Paralysis Edited by Mimas
  • Upvote 1

I'm also a weaponsmith, at level 30.

Character name please! I remembered when you joined, but I don't remember the name at all.

I hope you don't mind using the thread for crafting requests. ^^I'm looking for someone who could do some enchantings for me. Of course, I will provide all the materials necessary.Do you have any recommendations which kind of enchantments I might want? I'm still a Martial Artist and those were never equipped: 6vcmu8z8.png rqdy24vt.png lebxsj2n.png(Phew, I'm almost broke and I still need new pants, gloves and claws... I should get into crafting very soon to make more money.)I checked the lists for high lamp alchemy and high vase alchemy to see my options...Lamp alchemy:Helmet:最大MP+15 (Maximum MP+15)ãŠã³ãˆã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+90% (90% protection against getting petrified)眠りガード+60% (60% protection against sleep spells)マヒガード+60% (60% protection against... Mahigado? What's that?)å°å°ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+60% (60% protection against seal spells)å³æ­»ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+60% (60% protection against instant deaths)Upper body:攻撃魔力+15 (Magic Attack +15)回復魔力+15 (Recovery Magic +15)攻撃呪文è€æ€§+7% (I don't know... Magic Defense +7?)呪ã„ガード+60% (60% protection against curses)å³æ­»ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+60% (60% protection against instant deaths)Boots:踊りガード+90% (90% protection against dance spells)転ã³ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰+90% (90% protection against Korobi... Again I have no idea.)Vase alchemy:Helmet:最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)Upper body:守備力+6 (Defense +6)Boots:ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)ãŠã‚‚ã•+15 (Weight +15)身ã‹ã‚ã—率+1.4% (1,4% chance of evasion)My idea so far is a little simple...:Helmet:Slot 1: 最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)Slot 2: 最大HP+7 (Maximum HP+7)Slot 3: 最大MP+15 (Maximum MP+15)Upper body:Slot 1: 守備力+6 (Defense +6)Slot 2: 守備力+6 (Defense +6)Slot 3: 守備力+6 (Defense +6)Boots:Slot 1: ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)Slot 2: ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)Slot 3: ã™ã°ã‚„ã•+15 (Quickness +15)Shopping list:æ±—ã¨æ¶™ã®çµæ™¶Ã—90よã†ã›ã„ã®ç²‰Ã—180å°ã•ãªã†ã‚ã“×10大ããªã†ã‚ã“×10ã¾ã‚Šã‚‡ãã®åœŸÃ—8æ°´ã®æ¨¹æœ¨Ã—5å°ã•ãªã“ã†ã‚‰Ã—15大ããªã“ã†ã‚‰Ã—15ã¡ã‚‡ã†ã®ã¯ã­Ã—15ã“ã†ã‚‚ã‚Šã®ã¯ã­Ã—15In my opinion a Martial Artist needs to stay alive, hit hard and be quick at it. Those extra MP can't hurt, though.Do you agree with my theory or do you recommend any changes? And who would be so kind to do the enchanting job - Ashes maybe? ;)

I'd happily do it. If you've equipped it yet, you can mail it to me. If you've put it on between the time of the screenshot and now. If you have equipped it I will have to catch you online. Green hair is lamp, and the blonde is a vase alchemist. If you don't care what alchemy equipment I use then I'll use my 2 star platinum gear. Otherwise you can mail me the tools and materials. The biggest problem with you mailing me the tools is that the tool is bound to me. Your call. I don't ever charge friends or team members.

• Upvote 1

@Mimas: Wow, that differs a lot from my idea. I trust in your experience and will go your route! Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: If my lists are correct, there is no 40% Trip Guard. All I could go for is 30%, 60% or 90%. What do you think? Should I combine 30% and 90% to be on the safe side?

@Ashes: That's great, thank you! No, I still resisted the urge to wear my new equipment, so I will mail it to you along with the materials (which I need to buy first).

My shopping lists:

Vase alchemy:

å°ã•ãªã†ã‚ã“×15

大ããªã†ã‚ã“×15

æ±—ã¨æ¶™ã®çµæ™¶Ã—40

よã†ã›ã„ã®ç²‰Ã—80

å°ã•ãªã“ã†ã‚‰Ã—5

大ããªã“ã†ã‚‰Ã—5

Lamp alchemy:

æ±—ã¨æ¶™ã®çµæ™¶Ã—30

よã†ã›ã„ã®ç²‰Ã—66

å°ã•ãªãƒ›ãƒÃ—11

大ããªãƒ›ãƒÃ—5

ã¤ã‘ã‚‚ã®çŸ³Ã—10

ã¸ã³ã®ã¬ã‘ãŒã‚‰Ã—4

ã²ã‹ã‚Šã®çŸ³Ã—5

ウェナールシェル×4

Edited by bjaxx87

Oh, sorry Ashes. My character name is Banku or ãƒãƒ³ã‚¯ in-game. And I'm level 31 now. I'll screenshot the recipes I know for each weapon type this weekend.

@Mimas: Wow, that differs a lot from my idea. I trust in your experience and will go your route! Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: If my lists are correct, there is no 40% Trip Guard. All I could go for is 30%, 60% or 90%. What do you think? Should I combine 30% and 90% to be on the safe side?

Yeah, sorry, I also made a copy paste error. The boots you want for things like Atlas that trip you. I am not as attached to my idea of curse protection on the top, you could easily do spell protection or something. But if you go to the piramid curse is a nice one to have. Instant Death is not bad for Bazuzu though as well. Really, for the top you can go many ways. For the head, HP is better than MP. MP you can get better results for less money by buying magic water.

Oh, sorry Ashes. My character name is Banku or ãƒãƒ³ã‚¯ in-game. And I'm level 31 now. I'll screenshot the recipes I know for each weapon type this weekend.

I doubt you need to SS every recipie you have. If anyone needs something you can make they can just ask who can make it.

Bjaxx, considering you have gear for every slot of armor you'l probably need more than 10 mail slots. Just mail it to Ashuesu and Ashizu. 

Yeah, I thought I would just screenshot each page of weapons and then I could detail the recipes if people need further info. It should show which ones I've made and which ones I can 2-star/potentially 3-star. I have yet to actually 3-star anything, but I've learned the "skill" to mass-produce and also 3-star some items.

Here are some things I can make as a weaponsmith. A check mark means I've crafted it at least once, a star means I've gotten the "コツ" and know how to 3-star it or rapid manufacture it. Gray/white just meant I had materials to craft it (white) or didn't (gray) when I took the picture. I'll mark these with spoilers so they don't stretch the page too much.

Axes 

h2AuYCW.png

Hammers

Gt3V2nH.png

Boomerangs

HdfKK9T.png

Claws

Ox9P4f1.png

Knives

Jc1kB2D.png

Spears

HGHAIE9.png

1H Swords

ZxQA7JR.png

2H Swords

vRmLDZ9.png

Whips

IbwJDGx.png

I am a Weaponsmith (currently Lvl. 32).

Do we have anyone who would be willing to craft me some fishing gear?

I'm fishing level 10, and will get you the ingredients, if you let me know what you need.

Thanks.

I can if you get me the materials

Thanks!  I have the materials, whenever you are ready.

Also, I got my Weaponsmith level up to 34 now.

You're welcome to try and catch me when I'm on. However, my free time is pretty nonexistent. You're welcome to mail me the materials. I can mail you what's made. Whatever works.

You're welcome to try and catch me when I'm on. However, my free time is pretty nonexistent. You're welcome to mail me the materials. I can mail you what's made. Whatever works.

Thanks.  I'll mail them to you now.

I just sent you the ingredients for a é—‡ã®é‡£ã‚Šã–ãŠæ”¹ and a 天使ã®ãƒ«ã‚¢ãƒ¼.

Checklist:

é—‡ã®é‡£ã‚Šã–ãŠæ”¹

â—‹æš—é»’ã®æ¨¹æœ¨x24 

○メタルã®ã‚«ã‚±ãƒ©x1

○シャークスキンx4 

â—‹æ±—ã¨æ¶™ã®çµæ™¶x4

â—‹ã‹ãŒã‚„ãã®æ¨¹æ¶²x4

天使ã®ãƒ«ã‚¢ãƒ¼

○メタルã®ã‚«ã‚±ãƒ©x1

○スライムゼリーx24

○シャークスキンx4

â—‹æ±—ã¨æ¶™ã®çµæ™¶x4

○よã†ã›ã„ã®ã²ã ã­x4

If the list I referenced was inaccurate, let me know.

Thanks again!

I can make the Rod. Mimas will have to make the lure. Rods are made by woodworkers; whereas, lures are made by item smiths.

Forgot to mention, my Tailor is level 28 as a frame of reference. Buuut I won't be useful to anyone yet because this is where crafting NEW recipes starts getting expensive to keep up with if you're as poor as I am-- recipes for level 42+ equipments are all 60,000 gold in Megisuturuso and after those, I'm not sure where, but I can imagine it's difficult.

Should I spend an afternoon making equipment to sell on the bazaar maybe? I don't know what is and isn't good sells for this level and craft.

Edited by Gigglepuffy

You can sew lvl 1 armor pieces for a fair share. Sell like 4-5 every day and you'll slow roll it to a fortune. Other than that.... just pick up recipes as you need them from your work order requests. 

Updated cause cran has been beastmoding cooking.

What is a good technique to make gold with vase alchemy? Anything specific to enchant that sells well?