Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

Calling All Explorers!

I've never played any of these games before nor know anything about them aside from looking kinda anime-y, but what the heck, I'll throw in my lot.

Name: Celosia

Class: Yggdroid

Color 1

Robots are my thing, so I'm going with the robot-y sounding one.

Name: Shoryia

Class : Wildling

Color 2

Oh boy oh boy!

Well that's a nice surprise to come home to! We now have all 12 classes in the guild! Hooray!

I've never played any of these games before nor know anything about them aside from looking kinda anime-y, but what the heck, I'll throw in my lot.

Yeah, the art style is very reminiscent of a somewhat chibi style (at least I've always thought so), but I think it works well for the series and character designs.  It's what originally caught my eye when I first started getting interested in the series. The artists who create the characters (playable and non) and the monsters you come across do a good job with their work.

To all who've signed up, thank you all very much! :thumbsup:  Once I get back into Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City, I plan to do a story/quest log here on the Den, crafting a tale for our guild as they explore the Labyrinth beneath the ocean city of Armoroad.  No guarantees on when it'll start up, but I can't wait to do it.

Once again, thank you to all who've signed up, especially you last minute entries!