Sign in to follow this  
Megalosaro

Anyone a 2014 Club Nintendo Platinum member? You may have code for a

Nintendo is releasing a demo for Smash next week.  However, if you're a platinum member, you have early access to the demo.  They will be sending out eligible members an email, with 4 download codes.

Edited by Megalosaro

I sent Saro one, as well as an IRL friend.

Anyone else need one? I have 2.

• Upvote 1

I'll take one if anyone has an extra. Likewise if I get an email, I'll share them.

I would also welcome a code if anyone has extras. I am not a Platinum member this time, unfortunately. But thanks for sharing guys!

I doubt enough people have spares. I asked for some but got my message deleted after 5 seconds. >_>

I was a Platinum member LAST year, of course. Makes me sad and a little frustrated looking on my 3DS to see a den bloke playing the 'special' demo of Smash.

Grumble...

The Gold and Platinum rewards this year were a joke. And the general rewards are pathetic as well. Have you seen the stuff they give away for Japanese members? Plushes, coasters, a Fire Emblem Awakening soundtrack CD. And over here we have greeting cards, posters, and patches.... The sad thing too is we used to get decent rewards.

Yeah the rewards for this year were AWFUL. This was the first year I did Club Nintendo, and it wasn't worth getting Platinum. If the Wonderful 101 had been a prize, then I wouldn't be saying that.

If they let you keep Platinum every year I wouldnt complain but the amount of money you have to spend each year is just ridiculous and the prizes seem petty. Even most of the Japanese prizes dont make it *THAT* worth it.

Oh and did I mention that the PIN codes expire too? You cant just save up the codes for when your coins reset. Thats so dumb! What if you have all your coins already?! What a waste. : (

Edited by Tesla

Scratch that, turns out one of my new College friends got the email, and it was a tough decision, but I ended getting the last code!

Edited by Flute_Warrior

I still want a code. Of course I didn't buy as many games this year, so I didn't get platinum status. I've asked around everywhere already, may as well ask here too.