Sign in to follow this  
Solutus

Sk8erpunq flees!

Funny, I just realised I haven't introduced myself yet. That will have to wait.

Hey, a comic strip! Kaiser Metal Punqs are really rare, I hear. A little rushed, but I think I did pretty good.

Sk8erpunq%20flees!.jpg

Did I scare you?

So yeah. I hate to do this, but I'll be away for a while. Things have been piling up for some time now and I have to take care of them. Things to figure out, things to forget about, things to start and finally things to finish. You know, the usual stuff. Boo! I'm really, really sorry about any unfinished business I'm leaving behind (I'm afraid I'm going to become famous for it :)). I can only promise to take care of it as soon as I come back (maybe earlier, if I come back earlier). If you need anything from me urgently, you can send me a PM and I will get the notification through mail, so no worries.

I let Dragon's Den be a serious distraction and a reason for procrastination and I'm ashamed of myself for that. But I also found friends, people I share DQ-passion with, and for that I'm really grateful. Thanks to you all, especially Woodus for creating the website!

Until the next encounter!

*Sk8erpunq flees!*

• Upvote 1

"But the enemy blocked his escape!" Or however it goes when you can't flee a battle.

Come back soon! I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hope things work out, come back if/when you can.

You never leave. You can take a couple year break like I did, but it gets to you. And one day you come back.

That sounds more like a threat then anything else...

To sum up your relationship with this site:

CLOSER.gif

Well, I hope you succeed in your endeavor

I shall miss you Sk8er. You're one of the few people I can talk to about Etrian Odyssey here on the Den.  Goddess speed!

Sorry to hear that you have to leave for a bit, but I completely understand.   Don't worry about any "unfinished business" here.  Things can certainly wait, so please don't sweat it.  Also, thanks for all of your help in recent months.  I'll look forward to your eventual return.  Until then...

PleasantJourney.png

I can only promise to take care of it as soon as I come back (maybe earlier, if I come back earlier).

Man. See you sooner.

He was a Sk8erpunq, she said, "See ya later punq"

He wasn't good enough for her

Finally! A way to incorporate this song into your username. I swear, I've been trying for months.

Edited by eal
  • Upvote 2

Whatever happens in the future little bro, I'm always here.  'till next we meet Kamil.