Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest #117 - Purchase Dragon Quest 1 Mobile and Show Proof

DQ1_Logo.png

Glad tidings be unto thee fair traveler, for thou hast surely heard tell of the release of Dragon Quest 1 for iOS and Android devices!  The time has come for thee to prove thine worth as a member of ye olde fan base and claim another quick badge grab!

Purchase Dragon Quest I for your Mobile device, and the badge shall be bestowed upon thee.

Proof of purchase is required:

Show proof by:
1) Showing an image of your app purchase history with Dragon Quest 1 in there
2) Taking a picture of your mobile device with Dragon Quest 1 loaded, and your Dragon's Den Username somewhere in the image as well (see below for additional requirement for this option)
3) Starting a new game file with your D-Den username as the character name, and taking a screenshot in-game somewhere that shows your name

Your proof of purchase can be posted right here in this thread if you like, or you can PM me if you would rather.

If ye should encounter a troublesome detail in your quest for the sphere of light badge, just post a message in here and help shalt be offered unto thee.  Also, if you go for option 2 above, you will need to ask me first to provide you with an in-game scenario for where the picture should be taken.  This will help safeguard against people just finding a screenshot of the game online and showing that picture on their phone as "proof".   For example, I might ask you to have your character engage in a battle with a Drackolyte before you take the picture. 

May the goddess guide thee to victory and return thee unto us with a shiny new game.

That is glorious.  Congratulations.

Will post my pictures as soon as possible in this thread. I do have pictures of my file in my "Whatever" gallery, but I'll still post the pictures here.

Can't show my proof until late tonight, I'm on my way to work right now. But I'm about halfway through already!

Ha ha.  Nice, sounds like you will be a shoe-in for the Lightspeed Badge.

Here is my proof:

Proof1.png

Proof2.png

Perfect.  Thanks!

My entry is in the announcements thread :)

Awesome, thanks guys!

Almost forgot to pick up a Google Play card after work - had to replenish my account.

Screenshot of my app purchase history from my phone:

Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-03-28_zpse33fe1

Picture of my phone with said screen up, Den username in the background:

DSC00277_zps1848f7de.jpg

Looks good. Thanks!

Adding Jamiras843's submission from the light speed thread:

post-4543-0-84798500-1410467824.jpg

Here's my proof of purchase. Bet you didn't know Yangus was the originally Dragon Warrior, eh?

Bah! How can we sure that's really you? Yangus would never dress in such formal and gaudy attire.

Bah! How can we sure that's really you? Yangus would never dress in such formal and gaudy attire.

That was me in me younger days, guv. I went through an odd phase in my teenage years. I became a bloody mute too!

And you ended up settling for Red too. What did you do? Impregnate the fair Lady then leave for to pursue the less noble arts?

And you ended up settling for Red too. What did you do? Impregnate the fair Lady then leave for to pursue the less noble arts?

Well, funny story about that actually. See, right when I was about to go after that Dragonlord bloke, the real descendent of Eridrick came along, and boy was he upset I was masquerading as him! So, not wantin' to cause a fuss, I gave him all the stuff I picked up along the way and took the nearest warp wing outta Alefgard so I could get home to good ol' Pickham town, and yadda yadda yadda, 'ere we are today.

As for Red...well, what can I say? She made be as friendly as an Archfiend, but she's the love of me life...er, don't tell 'er I said that out loud, eh?

Nice, everyone's good so far.  Keep 'em coming!

Nuts! I don't know how to take screencaptures on my phone. :( I swear I bought it! Can that count?

Just kidding. Maybe I can take a picture of the game on my phone with hubby's phone. That could work. :D

EDIT: Figured out the screencapture!!

SC20140912-214311_zps89f3c636.png

Edited by AerynB

The photo of the completed game I posted in the lightning contest thread should be good enough for this, right?

Thanks.