Sign in to follow this  
MKVarana

DQX "Useful Tool" App

Hey guys, downloaded this app a few weeks ago I'll add you all and help you max out your pets. ^^ I'd seriously appreciate it if you helped me out too. Thank you in advance.

Here's my ID and ingame name.

ID: PW401-005

Name: デスモンド

No problem! I'll add you and help boosting your pet happiness!

I updated the app a few hours ago and there is new thing to do on the monster's farm. If you tap at the port and confirm to pay 5,000 coins, you will have your own ship available.

When tapping the ship, there will be some monster scroll requests appear and you can choose one of them. Then, it allows you to select up to 4 monsters to put on the ship. However; once all monsters are in and tap confirm, there is a pop-up error message and you will be kicked out from the farm.

I don't have any idea what the ship is for and what caused the error.

Edited by Murd

The ship lets you complete request scrolls. You need to choose monsters and then pick the red option. I did it and completed a couple requests, so I can report on a few things:

1) You can buy tension up for your monsters, either 500 gold/1 time (up to 5 times, I think?) or 2500 gold/5 times at once

2) You can also pay to give them a critical hit rate boost

After you send monsters on the request mission, they will do some damage to a progress bar. If you fill it up 100% and complete the request, you get the request rewards on your farm + anyone else's farm if you added other people's monsters.

This is totally a good way to share request scrolls, IMO, as it seems like even mid-level monsters can put a dent into 3★ and higher requests. If you don't complete a request in one go, you can call the ship back and continue the request until you beat it.

Every aspect of the ship requires you to spend farm coins, and to get the port, you have to be at least farm level 5. It's a good way to spend coins for me, since I've gotten to farm level 26 or 27 and otherwise only need to buy the 8-seat royal tables. But the costs ARE pretty steep - took me about 20k farm coins (out of my 110k) to complete a couple 3★ request scrolls. It's 6k coins to launch the boat every time and about 3100 for 5x tension + critical boost buffs, but I don't think it costs anything to take monsters along.

Gosh, I have ALL of my pets at 100% tameness and while I still went through today and did what I could to help out people on my friends list, since happiness was my priority I think for now I'll mostly hold back until I have new monsters to raise. Likewise, don't worry about feeding my farm! I'm sure there are other people who need it more than me right now too. I'll still go over my list and help sometimes for anyone who needs it but juuuust not nearly as much, since I should save meat.

Gosh, I have ALL of my pets at 100% tameness and while I still went through today and did what I could to help out people on my friends list, since happiness was my priority I think for now I'll mostly hold back until I have new monsters to raise. Likewise, don't worry about feeding my farm! I'm sure there are other people who need it more than me right now too. I'll still go over my list and help sometimes for anyone who needs it but juuuust not nearly as much, since I should save meat.

Yes I saw all your pets have 100 hapiness so I didn't get your pets to party.

About doing request scroll, is there any tip how to choose pets? Sometimes I get error after putting pets on the ship but sometimes don't.

Yes I saw all your pets have 100 hapiness so I didn't get your pets to party.

About doing request scroll, is there any tip how to choose pets? Sometimes I get error after putting pets on the ship but sometimes don't.

I think today's update fixed this, as I was having the same problem, but now it's more restrictive of who you can bring and worked fine for me.

I don't know what restrictions there might be. You want to choose at least 1 of your own, then the rest you can choose the same as manually adding monsters for the parties. I've been using monsters at 100 loyalty/happiness and monsters that aren't. The only real difference is level. Higher leveled guys put in more progress, which I guess is obvious enough.

It had a bunch of people on my list blocked from choosing their monster, even though I could choose them for a party.  It probably blocks people who haven't purchased the ship yet, or something like that.

Yeah, sorry, I thought that was a little obvious. People whose names are grayed out in the list with a big black upside down T icon haven't updated the smartphone app yet.

Yeah, my verbiage could probably have been clearer.  I meant restrictions in the sense that the app had previous let us choose those monsters, which was likely what was causing it to error.

I got error again after putting all monsters on the ship. Is there anybody facing the same error as I did?

You might be getting a connection/timeout error. I was getting those frequently a week or so ago. Haven't gotten any since the update, but now that I just wrote this, I probably will.

edit: I should say the solution to that, which is like it says in JP when you get it. Wait a little bit and try again.

I don't know if that's the error you're getting. Do you have any request scrolls in your inventory or bank? If you don't, it could be related to that. I recognized the ones it lets me choose as ones I got while bazak grinding.

Edited by Bunk Moreland

You might be getting a connection/timeout error. I was getting those frequently a week or so ago. Haven't gotten any since the update, but now that I just wrote this, I probably will.

edit: I should say the solution to that, which is like it says in JP when you get it. Wait a little bit and try again.

I don't know if that's the error you're getting. Do you have any request scrolls in your inventory or bank? If you don't, it could be related to that. I recognized the ones it lets me choose as ones I got while bazak grinding.

Now I figure out one thing about doing request scroll (by ship) that if you want to pick your friend's or team member's pet to join your team, picking ones from the 3rd tab is the safetest way. The error I got is about picking monster of a friend who don't have a ship yet.

Hi, I am on the DD team in-game, and my character's name is ãƒ¬ãƒŸãƒ¼ãƒŠ "Remina" (Elf girl with short pink hair) Anyway, I'm trying to raise my Golem, Catmage and Healslime. I reaaaaally want that cute little catmage with me everywhere I go, so please feed it :-) It's soo cute! I also need my healslime up in points too. I also have a Golem on my farm. Would very much appreciate the help!  :) I will try to help other's too with their monsters too! :D

Thanks ^^

Edited by YourEnd7

Just a quick note about inviting monsters to parties.

The happiness cap is 200 now, and you can raise your monster's happiness using the app as usual... except... past 100 is not a 100% chance to increase by 1 for a party. MK invited my Dracky well after the update, I saw the extra EXP for being at a party, but no increase. Keep that in mind if you want to use parties to raise your monsters to 200.

A much better way to increase past 100 without normal grinding is to:

- Unlock Monster Battle Road

- Unlock the Royal Labyrinth

Both use your monsters and both will allow you to raise their happiness while doing something else. Plus, both of these have amazing rewards available that could earn you quite a bit of cash on the side. Oh... and they're fun! 

Edited by krw703

I was talking to Cran about this while we were playing earlier, so I figured I'd post it for everyone.

For those of you without cell phones that still want to use this app, you can try using Bluestacks .

Did any of you ever get the APK files for this?

Edited by MKVarana

Anybody using the app, you may have gotten a bonus 500 gems now that DQ Heroes is out. I found it today when I logged in to it.

Also, totally agree with what krw says about maxing out 200 loyalty via the farm. My guys built up a lot but it was over 8 weeks and they're still not capped yet. The farm is still great for letting you raise pets when you can't actually play the game, though. And for my main purpose: converting hours into metal labyrinth tickets.

Anybody using the app, you may have gotten a bonus 500 gems now that DQ Heroes is out. I found it today when I logged in to it.Also, totally agree with what krw says about maxing out 200 loyalty via the farm. My guys built up a lot but it was over 8 weeks and they're still not capped yet. The farm is still great for letting you raise pets when you can't actually play the game, though. And for my main purpose: converting hours into metal labyrinth tickets.

How does it convert hours into metal labyrinth tickets? Is this different from converting 220 hours of a genki charge into a ticket or is it the same thing?

Same deal, you can just do it in the app instead of using a concierge in-game.

Also I forgot that the farm is a good way to get a few items. Not a big variety, but I got tons of happy hearts (the key ingredient for monster dress-up gear) via the chests that are sent to people's farms when you +1/level rebirth a monster.

They updated the app again recently. New stuff:

Now you can do 10x lottery pulls from the app (costs gems)

Now you can grab your bingo tickets from the concierge in-app (will check Friday to see if it costs gems)

The farm part didn't get changed, beyond adding sprites and such for monster pets that were added to the game (Brownie and Mimic Dresser).

Edited by Bunk Moreland

Some new things about this app that are worth doing for anybody who can use it:

1st: There are some seasonal tables. You can probably still get the White Day table, not sure about the Christmas table. They're free, seat 8 monsters, and have 10 uses. Every time you feed a monster, regardless of their level, they get 5000 EXP from the table. Finding them in the lucky scratch thing also gives you 500 farm coins per monster (1000 if it's the 大当ãŸã‚Š result).

Those tables aren't something you can buy, but I got the Christmas one back in January and the White Day one should last until probably summer starts and they update the app's appearance again.

2nd: I hit the farm level cap (level 30) and have noticed that if you can't play outside of kids' time on days off, the top tables are really, really good for raising both EXP levels and loyalty. It's still random that you will get +0 to monsters over 100 loyalty, but I also frequently get +2 and occasionally get +3. These tables also pay for themselves and then some, unless you're very unlucky when it comes to the lucky scratch game. I usually win 800-1200 coins per scratch, x30 scratches, and the cost of the table is 20k coins. There are times where I get like 1600 or 2000 coins from good luck or 400 coins from bad luck, but I've never lost money from this.

3rd: There have been some huge bonus gem prizes recently, for the releases of DQ Heroes and Theatrhythm DQ.

Anyone have any success with Bluestacks and this app?

I found an APK and can install it, but it won't open for me...

I didn't notice this until I installed the newest update, but apparently, the 3DS version of this tool added support for the monster farm last month.

As far as I can tell, you can do everything important from the smartphone version.

Could be useful if any of you have a Japanese 3DS, but not a smartphone.

Edited by MKVarana

Bumping for the newer players.

32BFVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVG7U

CL7B6cRWIAA4It4.jpg

Can anyone translate? I tried to apply for the Bravely Second Collaboration Campaign