Guess I should probably reintroduce myself

Hey guys!

I doubt anyone will remember me, as i was admittedly only semiactive before and, in my opinion, super obnoxious, but I was in these forums a long time ago.

I went by Striffen Cloud, then switched over to Silver Fang, and had migrated from Slime Knights when it went down. 

Figured i'd show my face since this is always the best source for Dragon Quest news, but as i haven't been here in at least three years i couldn't get into my old account.

soooo uhhh... hey! I've already seen a few usernames i recognize. It's good to be back.

He means that literally. Me, I embrace all... and then speedily run away. I'm worth a pretty penny and people keep taking shots at me.

Anyway, welcome back to our own little slice of the Internet!

I kind of sort of barely think I remember someone named Silver Fang (I was 8 when I first used woodus and did not even know the forums existed until I was 10)

Hey guys!

I doubt anyone will remember me, as i was admittedly only semiactive before and, in my opinion, super obnoxious, but I was in these forums a long time ago.

I went by Striffen Cloud, then switched over to Silver Fang, and had migrated from Slime Knights when it went down. 

Figured i'd show my face since this is always the best source for Dragon Quest news, but as i haven't been here in at least three years i couldn't get into my old account.

soooo uhhh... hey! I've already seen a few usernames i recognize. It's good to be back.

I definitely remember you as Striffen Cloud.  Welcome back!  Glad to see you have found your way home. 

Now, regarding your names.  Striffen Cloud and Silver Fang... that's a fine pair of names!  In fact,

FinePair.png

'Thias though...

NameGusto.png

I don't recall you or your other usernames. But 'velcome back.

bgb00001_zpsb82eceb2.png

Don't pay any attention to Democrobot though...

SameThing.png

• Upvote 2

I don't recall you or your other usernames. But 'velcome back.

bgb00001_zpsb82eceb2.png

Don't pay any attention to Democrobot though...

SameThing.png

i-am-groot.gif

King Zenith, Plattym3, you were actually the people i meant when i said i recognized names :D

Anyway, thank you all for the warm welcome

• Upvote 1

King Zenith, Plattym3, you were actually the people i meant when i said i recognized names :D

What, you totally forgot about me? How sad  :laugh:

And welcome back. I am curious as to what exactly made you decide to pop in once again. I don't remember you being "obnoxious" though.

Anyway, thank you all for the warm welcome

I'm hard to forget. Unfortunately. Or fortunately. Your choice.