Hi I finally decided to play DQ 8 on mobile and I'm glad. I have only just started playing Dragon Quest back in May. So far I have played 8,9 and 4 and I'm going to play more. Im happy to join this great community.

• Upvote 1

*A wild MellloYellow approaches*

*Command?*

Omg, omg, what do I do?  What DO I DO!?!?  Someone help me, it looks fierce!  *pacing back and forth, biting nails*

I put the white flag up...don't hurt me!

Err...and hi and welcome to our own little slice of DQ on the net.

Edited by ignasia7

*A wild MellloYellow approaches*

*Command?*

Omg, omg, what do I do?  What DO I DO!?!?  Someone help me, it looks fierce!  *pacing back and forth, biting nails*

I put the white flag up...don't hurt me!

Err...and hi and welcome to our own little slice of DQ on the net.

I never put up the white flag I attack

wlcome hope you have a plesent stay and good luck with the dq games

Don't you drink MelloYello? ;)

I don't know if you know this but we have an initiation for all the new people where we sacrifice a body part of your of our choosing to the Elder God Slime Master.

I don't know if you know this but we have an initiation for all the new people where we sacrifice a body part of your of our choosing to the Elder God Slime Master.

Don't worry. This doesn't hurt too much. You should be fine as long as your defense is over 9000.

That god has abandoned us. Only occasional visits keep us from becoming blasphemous heretics.

On a happier note, welcome to the Den. Welcome to our own little slice of the Internet!

That god has abandoned us. Only occasional visits keep us from becoming blasphemous heretics.

On a happier note, welcome to the Den. Welcome to our own little slice of the Internet!

At least we have a physician on staff; though, with newbies I tend to enjoy experimenting with new techniques - occasionally.

Welcome!

At least we have a physician on staff; though, with newbies I tend to enjoy experimenting with new techniques - occasionally.

Welcome!

Wow. Suggestive.

Never knew the soul was a body part...

Well, hello and welcome here. We only bite when there is a Full Moon.

Hi there Mellloyellow! Sorry, I thought I posted here already. Welcome to the Den nonetheless.

Personally, I'm a Mr. Pibb drinker. Actually, I've never had Mello Yello, but I hear it's like Mountain Dew. If it's like the old Mt. dew (throwback), then I'm sure it's good. If it's like the current Dew, then it's probably not terrible, but nothing all that great (for my tastes).

I'm glad you're having fun with DQ!