Sign in to follow this  
Dwaine

DQ X Coming to 3DS

Maybe try a banana next time?  At least then you can always say you never exposed yourself, and slowly work your way back to the old flesh on flesh coupling of two plain ol' hands.

Or you could always start writing the pilot episode for your new sing-along-blog: The Misadventures of the REAL Professor Strangelove!

Edited by ignasia7

Well really there is a lot of news that this thread is not covering.

You have the spot on it from the Nintendo Direct.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=qaRfh9fTXl0

You have the news on the in game extras that you get.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/16/dragon-quest-x-3ds-retail-version-includes-slime-segway-cartridge/

And then ghe recent announcement that you can get the game free if you have just bought a 3DS.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/17/dragon-quest-x-attack-titan-freebies-3ds-xl-purchase-japan/

I will probably buy this, but with the need for a VPN I will stick to the laptop for when I am out of the house. Especially with the extra subscription price.

And I think Dwaine would do better hitting on Café patrons rather than staff.

Edited by Mimas

Likewise mimas. The prospect of doing my crafting guild quests while out on a walk will be nice. (Using my phone as a hotspot + vpn). Also, this will be released on 9/4/2014 if you missed it.

Mimas if I buy a Terry's wonderland JP 3DS now and register it in September can I get the free game them?

Also, any good recommendations on where to buy said 3ds? Amazon or eBay seem the cheapest.

Mimas if I buy a Terry's wonderland JP 3DS now and register it in September can I get the free game them?

Also, any good recommendations on where to buy said 3ds? Amazon or eBay seem the cheapest.

No it has to be an LL and be in this list http://www.nintendo.co.jp/campaign/3dsLL2014/hardware/index.html . The DQ ones are to old to have the download coupon in them. I don't think you get the Lemon Slime prism that way anyway.

You have the spot on it from the Nintendo Direct.

What. The. Crap. That is LOADED with junk text. Mimas, will you please tell Japan to stop ruining its media by plastering text all over the place?

So isn't the 3DS version more or less the cloud based cell phone version? You have to pay a fee on top of membership for that version, so does the 3DS version bypass that?

And I think Dwaine would do better hitting on Café patrons rather than staff.

Most of the patrons when I'm there are elderly, housewives with toddlers, or underage. None of which are my type!

Edited by Dwaine

sighs...you know what, at this point, they can give it to us on any platform they want, even the damn iOS/Android, ill buy a powerful tablet thats 600 dollars or so if I could play DQX.  Dont care for physical copy, they can give it to us retail at 50 bucks, 30 days free time, I just want it. 

Edited by Alexandrious

You probably don't need too powerful of a tablet for the iOS/Android version, since it streams.

I like having shiny things when I want to purchase somethin new.  Plus id like as big a tablet as possible, bigger screen the better. 

No it has to be an LL and be in this list http://www.nintendo.co.jp/campaign/3dsLL2014/hardware/index.html . The DQ ones are to old to have the download coupon in them. I don't think you get the Lemon Slime prism that way anyway.

Ah well I have a metal slime one anyhow. I guess I'll pick up the 3ds sometime next month when I finish another project.

So basically, Square-Enix is the cute barista who said she'd go out with us but never followed through, and we're all Dwaine, masturbating furiously. That sounds about right.

It's clear to me now: we need to get into shape, get some hip new clothes, maybe get a tattoo, and then "accidentally" run into Square-Enix again one day and be all "Oh hey... what's your name again?" and Square-Enix will want us so badly!

• Upvote 5

And that is my new favorite post.

Wow NapAttack, that Alf avatar fits perfectly.  That was brilliant, combine both elements of this discussion into one.

You even topped a certain thead from early last year.

I have a shirt that describes what SE is doing perfectly, but since it's a bit...erotic, I think I'll keep it to myself.

There's nothing erotic about what Square Enix is doing. Except for maybe Tomb Raider.

I have a shirt that describes what SE is doing perfectly, but since it's a bit...erotic, I think I'll keep it to myself.

Tease!

I could post it, but hey! I'll be held responsible if anyone's offended by it.

I'm holding you responsible for not posting it! Ha!

All I know is that I want to play a MMORPG that will I get sucked into like what TF2 does to FPS players or WOW does to bums

Does that banana have anything to do with it?