Sign in to follow this  
Cain

Looks like IV might be next.

Saw this today in the mobile app.

Edit: Wow I guess I'm a little late to the party...didn't see the other topic.

Screenshot_2014-06-19-18-12-29.png

Edited by Cain

I actually thought this was already out in Japan. Does that make me early to the party?

It is good to know that I was right on time!

11,026 posts later you had to get something right eventually.

• Upvote 1

Yes my post was an epic fail. :(

I blame it on this horrible head cold I've had all week.

Buy DQ8, we'll see DQ4.

End of story.

Hmm. That's funny. I haven't bought Dragon Quest VIII on iOS yet and I'm seeing Dragon Quest IV right now. On my DS.

It's called playing the odds.

Hmm. That's funny. I haven't bought Dragon Quest VIII on iOS yet and I'm seeing Dragon Quest IV right now. On my DS.

I ain't in the goddamned mood for trolling. When did that game come out, 6 years ago? You were 13? Mommy or daddy bought it for you.

Sure. You see an old-ass game on your old-ass system. You got it as a gift. We haven't seen a DQ game in how long now? 3 years? 4? Hell, we've seen more Ys titles than DQ. 

$#!&ing seriously. DQ8 isn't only iOS.

The JP version is better, and I hope it's the one we get.

No party chat was BULLSHIT.

• Upvote 1

I ain't in the goddamned mood for trolling. When did that game come out, 6 years ago? You were 13? Mommy or daddy bought it for you.

Sure. You see an old-ass game on your old-ass system. You got it as a gift. We haven't seen a DQ game in how long now? 3 years? 4? Hell, we've seen more Ys titles than DQ. 

Jokes exist, news at 11!

I somewhat agree though that buying DQ8 brings over a larger possibility for the future releases! Chill out doe.

Jokes exist, news at 11!

I somewhat agree though that buying DQ8 brings over a larger possibility for the future releases! Chill out doe.

A deer? A female deer?

Buy DQ8, we'll see DQ4.

End of story.

A couple hundred thousand people bought DQIX. By that logic we should have gotten X and VIIr.

How is Bravely Default a Final Fantasy game? Nothing except maybe the character art reminded me of Final Fantasy. I guess The Last Story is just another Final Fantasy game too?

The job system maybe but not the battle system. It was the main draw of the game and it's pretty universally celebrated as innovative.

And Bioshock is a spiritual successor to System Shock 2. The two are pretty dissimilar.

And holy crap, I'm already that high? It seems like only yesterday that I hit 10,000. And after looking, I can't find that post

Wait. Found it. So, with the Internet's help I found it's been 215 days since I posted that. ~5160 hours. That's about once every 5 hours, or about 5 per day. Damn. I think that may even be higher than I used to post back in the day. Yikes!

Edited by Plattym3

I'm with Mortamor on Bravely.

It's a... "unique" (ha) RPG that took elements from FF : 4 Heroes of Light, FF5, and a few other FFs.

It could have been titled "Final Fantasy : For the Brave" or whatever and still been... a decent JRPG, I guess?

Good marketing though, making a JRPG and not naming it Final Fantasy.

Not only is it out, there's an English hack for it.

And I've been meaning to address Bravely Default in a couple of other threads, but...don't buy it. Play the demo. That's about how much you should be able to stand. That gift card should've gone to Tropical Freeze instead.

Not only is it out, there's an English hack for it.

And I've been meaning to address Bravely Default in a couple of other threads, but...don't buy it. Play the demo. That's about how much you should be able to stand. That gift card should've gone to Tropical Freeze instead.

I'm with you on that Dwaine. I played the demo, wasn't impressed in the slightest, and moved on with life.

I really liked what I played of it, I plan on playing it properly at some point.

BD is good, I liked it really much, but that chapters 5-8 made it be a not "so good game"... Also I would like to have more extra content.

EDIT:

And yes, it uses Final Fantasy job system, base and everything, but I think that as time goes on it will dissociate more and its own unique characteristics...

Edited by diogoow

Whoa dude... chill pills. Mad that the DS version is better? LOL.

LOOOOL, what he said

Gwarar.

Sign in to follow this