19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The superbosses from dragon quest are awesome, some are annoyingly hard (Xenlon or Nokturnus). Which do you find the coolest and most badass? I am stuck between the Grand Dragon and Nokturnus.

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

I don't like superbosses in general, but I liked the post-game of DQ4.

Who on earth are Xenlon, Yore, and Nodoph and what game (or games) are they from? I don't recognize those names at all.

Anyway, I've enjoyed all the bonus bosses/superbosses from 4-8, but my favorite has got to be God from VII. Just the idea that you get to fight the big man himself in a friendly bout is great in my opinion.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

Who on earth are Xenlon, Yore, and Nodoph and what game (or games) are they from? I don't recognize those names at all.

"Xenlon" is Shinryû or divinegon, from DQ III. The special sky dragon that grants wishes.

I have no idea about the other two.

"Xenlon" is Shinryû or divinegon, from DQ III. The special sky dragon that grants wishes.

I have no idea about the other two.

OH! Alright, thanks for clearing that up about Xenlon, Cesar.

Yore and Nodoph are from DQIX postgame.  Obviously with grotto and legacy bosses DQ9 has a lot of bonus bosses, but these were part of a postgame QUEST and can only be done once, as part of the storyline (probably one of the dlc quests).  Although from DQIX, I would've picked Tyrannosaura Wrecks instead since Yore and Nodoph were easier than her (I somehow haven't unlocked King Godfrey quest).  Rover was another boss for unlocking Sellma...

Alright thanks for clearing that up, MacaroniMan17. IX is the only game in the main series I haven't beat so that would explain why I didn't recognize those two.