Vote for your 2 favorite  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And so, we come down to this. The Final Fantastic Four. Each one more sexy or manly than the other. But there can only be one... ADVERTISEMENT THAT IS!!:

1)Pick TWO men or your vote will NOT count

2)The one with the most votes will be our Most Liked DQ Man

3)You have until Saturday, June 21, 2014 @ 12:00 PM MST to vote

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Now to meet our finalists:

1.YangusYangus_mm_zps2164071c.png

2.PankrazPankraz_mm_zpsb71d4dcc.png

3.RagnarRagnar_mm_zps8e695ef7.png

4.AngeloAngelo_mm_zps8ac05d20.png

Edited by Democrobot

Oh yeah, this is it...I can't wait to see which of these manly men is the manliest of them all.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to make a special note to everybody that failure to vote for two men will result in your vote not counting.

Add this new rule to the first post, please.

While I always burn all my votes on the contests, I know some people do not use all of them.

If the rule is newly invented out of nowhere for this final round, it should, at least, be more easily found.

This isn't a new rule out of nowhere. He usually removes your vote if you don't vote for as many people as you are supposed to. I received a pm about it during the last contest. I think he simply forgot to list it in the rules. But yeah. He should add it to the first post since that is where people look for the rules.

It is more of an "I was not aware of this rule, and I remember this not being the case in older contests".

I actually prefer to have everyone use all of their votes, so this is a rule I will like.

But I still think every rule should be clearly stated as such in the original post. It can be argued that the instructions state one has to vote for two of them, and they would be right, but one should also know that even keeping things clear, like mentioning an intro story to add a flavor to the contest is nothing more than that, there will be a lot of people confused about it. After realizing one cannot expect others to read (or understand) even the simplest instructions, one can also see that there are times when one should be even more clearer, even by stating things that are obvious or implied.

Individual, personal posts do not require that, but this contest manager is a role I think would benefit from extra care being placed in every word used. Just trying to help, as I am aware it is a big role and no one would get it right at the first try.

I added some clarification to the initial post.

On another note, after this contest, I'll be taking a break to do some hardcore studying for my Math final, followed by a few days of recovery.

• Upvote 2

What are you seeing in Math? Calc?

I finished my Calc. This is my Math 30-1 course (the highest pre-Calc course available)

I think the guy who went on a epic quest to find his wife and who sacrificed his life to save his son deserves to win over a bandit, a middle-aged knight, and a charming Templar.

• Upvote 2

Nah... :P

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

I think the guy who went on a epic quest to find his wife and who sacrificed his life to save his son deserves to win over a bandit, a middle-aged knight, and a charming Templar.

When you actually think about it, sure. But this is a voting popularity contest online, I don't expect a single brain cell to be activated in this topic.

I prefer Ragnar to them all, but I'll take Pankraz over Angelo or Yangus. Pankraz was bad ass! Angelo, while having a funny wit, annoyed me a little. Yangus I do like as well, but he isn't as awesome as Ragnar or Pankraz.

Here's a little perspective for people:

This contest's finalists are a fat guy, two old men, and one conventionally handsome man.

The previous contest's finalists are two large-breasted women, one kawaii fairy, and one tomboy.

The guys are valued for their personalities and only one character was a pretty boy.

The ladies were mostly valued for their looks while only one broke the conventional mold.

This says a lot about Dragon Quest in a weird way.

Edited by eal

Hey I voted for Jessica because of her character and personality, not because of her assets. Your comment about the women's finalists doesn't apply to everyone, eal. :P

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Here's a little perspective for people:

This contest's finalists are a fat guy, two old men, and one conventionally handsome man.

The previous contest's finalists are two large-breasted women, one kawaii fairy, and one tomboy.

The guys are valued for their personalities and only one character was a pretty boy.

The ladies were mostly valued for their looks while only one broke the conventional mold.

This says a lot about Dragon Quest in a weird way.

I tried to vote for attractiveness for the males, but they got quashed pretty quickly, so I went with favorites over looks. And I didn't participate for the females.

Wasn't necessarily talking about you guys, more the series in general.

SURE ya were... :P

Hey I voted for Jessica because of her character and personality, not because of her assets. Your comment about the women's finalists doesn't apply to everyone, eal. :P

Well, we all did get to travel around the world a few times with her now, did we?

Please put that tongue back in your emoji, Platty. Too many implications.

Wasn't that the point of DQ women being based on what they looked like?