image_zpsce0e3f7d.jpg
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Not editing this in because I want to see if post merging actually works* I think that this "contest" should not have an end date. This is the ONLY DQ game (in the US) so far that will forever only

Yeah, but I'm putting off buying a smart phone ntil my two dumbphones die out completely. I have no desire to have a smart phone, or need.   Tablet, however, I may end up getting somewhere down the

A shame i don't use smart phones or tablets. Ah well, looks like I'll need to pass this one. Besides, still got my ps2 copy.

Posted Images

the whole name wouldn't fit but I got "Jamiras" hope that works King Z, if no I can selfie me taking a poo sitting on a toilet playing...

Zen, I demand that more proof is to be shown!!! :tounge2:

the whole name wouldn't fit but I got "Jamiras" hope that works King Z, if no I can selfie me taking a poo sitting on a toilet playing...

Zen, I demand that more proof is to be shown!!! :tounge2:

He's suggesting a little more proof than we need. If that's how you get your kicks, then by all means take the photo, but spare the children!

Ha ha! Hawkeye77o4 and Jamiras843 are both good.  No further proof needed.  I think you two might want to continue this in a private message format though.  Who knows, this strange beginning could blossom into something... something... nope, I just can't go there.

Thanks guys!

I think you're good, but if you are feeling up for it, you could post a screenshot of the Hero alongside any "infamous" monster who appears on the world map. 

Proooof.

post-5414-0-63672800-1402719098_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Nice, thanks Ryu!  Good to see mholland stuff mentioned in there for extra validity.  Also, sorry to hear that your D.O.T. offer has expired.  ;)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, gotta get those Bitters.

A shame i don't use smart phones or tablets. Ah well, looks like I'll need to pass this one. Besides, still got my ps2 copy. :)

You can still buy a copy for when you have a smartphone or tablet.

Well the price will determine it. How much does an iPad Air cost?

Edit: Ok, I just looked up the price of one and that's not happening. I've been thinking of getting an iPhone or iPod Touch (5th gen). Anyone know how we'll the game runs on those?

A bit late, but...

You can get a Nexus 7 2013 for $200ish. That's one of the best Android tablets out there.

We'll do the first badge round-up in a couple weeks.  After that, they will be awarded as they come in.  Just trying to save work for Woodus so he doesn't have to assign new badges every day.

A shame i don't use smart phones or tablets. Ah well, looks like I'll need to pass this one. Besides, still got my ps2 copy. :)

You can still buy a copy for when you have a smartphone or tablet.

Yeah, but I'm putting off buying a smart phone ntil my two dumbphones die out completely. I have no desire to have a smart phone, or need.

Tablet, however, I may end up getting somewhere down the line, but for now, have no need for one.

I DID, however, buy the game for my father on HIS smart phone. It's one of the few games he hasn't been able to play yet (he's done 1-6, and 9. If 7 came out portable, he'd play it too).

• Upvote 2

A parent who likes Dragon Quest? That's a rare breed.

He was the fan before me. Just he stopped playing gamesi n general for awhile. Then, when my mother got her own DS (she was enjoying all the puzzle games on it), he started borrowing it from her to play the ds remakes of Dragon Quest (to the point my mother just bought him a ds of his own).

I DID, however, buy the game for my father on HIS smart phone. It's one of the few games he hasn't been able to play yet (he's done 1-6, and 9. If 7 came out portable, he'd play it too).

If you take a picture of that, we could still get you a badge if you like.

If I can get a grab at his phone again, I suppose.

It's not technically mine, which is why I didn't ask about it. I only bought it for him because it was his birthday present.

If I can get a grab at his phone again, I suppose.

It's not technically mine, which is why I didn't ask about it. I only bought it for him because it was his birthday present.

You bought it = you support DQ in the US!

Yeah, as long as your dad doesn't register on these forums and try to get the badge, you are good.

I approve.

Rue, get on Steam or Skype more. :\

• 2 weeks later...