Contest #110-Predict the Most Liked DQ Man

Welcome to the First(possibly) annual Most Liked contest "Men's division". They're sexy and they know it! *pelvic thrust* Why should the girls have all the fun when the world is filled with such manly men. Now, since real men don't do catwalks, we'll be flexin' our flippin' muscles! Royal Fool Democrobot says *feeling threatened by some of the muscle-y men*:

We love our DQ bro's a lot. That is why we shall pick our favorite. And for thou who shall correctly predict thy favorite shall receive an awesome bro hug as well as a "manly" badge for thy profile!

Objective:

Predict the most liked DQ man.

Rules:
1.You must send your selections to me via pm
2.You must pick from the list provided at the bottom
3.You get to make two picks
4.You have until Saturday, May 17, 2014 @ 12:00 PM MST to send your picks to me.

The List
1.Yangus
2.Ragnar
3.Torneko
4.Melvin
5.Terry
6.Pankraz
7.Sancho
8.Tuppence
9.Carver
10.Gabo
11.Old Man Shards
12.Kiefer
13.Sterling
14.Rex Mayday
15.Trode
16.Aquila
17.Amos
18.Angelo
19.Kiryl
20.Borya
21.Harry
22.Psaro (non-boss form)
23.Ortega
24.Dhoulmagus (Jester form)
25.Chen Mui
26.Warden
27.Claymore
28.Albert
29.Rodrigo
30.Wallace from Wormwood Creek
Edited by Democrobot

This will be one interesting contest. We'll be seeing magic, pure strength, agiligty, and underpants dancing going on in this battle royale!

And trees variety too. The only difference between each of the women was the bust sizes and clothes. In this one we've got old men, young men, fat men, skinny men, muscular men, foreign men. Yes, it is a veritable sausage party, but which do you prefer: hot dogs, Cajun sausage,or bratwurst?

• Upvote 3

Eal, you're comment gave me a pretty good laugh.

sorry but I find this list invalid because Morrie is not on it and it is always fun to play in his Monstrous Pit so that's who I would be forced to pick but I can't so no