Whipped up some Cheeseburger soup today. My mom’s birthday is tomorrow and it’s one of her favorite dishes, so I thought that would be a good surprise.

First time I’ve actually made the soup, and it seems like a lot of prep for it but it’s not that bad once you get going. Accidentally bought and peeled too many potatoes so now I have some extras I need to do something with. I’m thinking homemade potato wedges or maybe some mashed potatoes tomorrow or Friday night. They should keep as long as I keep them in cold water for a few days.

• Like 1
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven’t abandoned my new recipes goal. Today for Thanksgiving my contribution to the family meal is a corn casserole dish. You take kernel corn from a can, creamed corn and corn muffin mix and throw

I have been practicing my omelets, which is not something I think I've ever made until about two days ago. The first was an only slight disaster, which I believe happened mostly because I hadn't prehe

Here is what we do different for that recipe (we make 5 1-gallon ziplog bags of it each Christmas season for treat trays). We leave out the nuts and bagel chips since most people we give it to just pi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Whipped up some Cheeseburger soup today. My mom’s birthday is tomorrow and it’s one of her favorite dishes, so I thought that would be a good surprise.

First time I’ve actually made the soup, and it seems like a lot of prep for it but it’s not that bad once you get going. Accidentally bought and peeled too many potatoes so now I have some extras I need to do something with. I’m thinking homemade potato wedges or maybe some mashed potatoes tomorrow or Friday night. They should keep as long as I keep them in cold water for a few days.

What the #$*! is cheeseburger soup?

17 minutes ago, DragonQuest2IsGood said:

What the #$*! is cheeseburger soup?

You know, it’s funny once in a while when someone swears and the den censors it. But when you do it all the time it’s kind of annoying.

The soup is pretty much what it sounds like. Hamburger, velvetta cheese, some diced veggies thrown in (mainly celery, carrots, potatoes and onions) and a few other ingredients.

11 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You know, it’s funny once in a while when someone swears and the den censors it. But when you do it all the time it’s kind of annoying.

The soup is pretty much what it sounds like. Hamburger, velvetta cheese, some diced veggies thrown in (mainly celery, carrots, potatoes and onions) and a few other ingredients.

It's good, I've made his recipe :thumbsup:

• Like 1
On 9/17/2020 at 8:16 AM, Woodus said:

It's good, I've made his recipe :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I forgot I gave that to you. Glad you liked it.