Sign in to follow this  
Eccadairius

Solo Quest on DQ IX

With my extra copy of Dragon Quest IX, I decided to do a solo quest of the main character only... :)

• Upvote 1

I've done it. :bored: It'll take way longer but it's possible. Good luck. :slimeking:  

I remember a topic where someone else tackled this... the one bit of advice I remember near the start is to alchemize plenty of those medicinal herb + antidotal herb combos. Strong antidote, I think? You'll want them for the Ragin' Contagion, yo.

But yeah, best of luck.

i whis you good luck and my you successed in your quest

sounds like a good idea - i think i will do thïs - büt good look to you 

Interestingly enough... I defeated the Wright Knight while having 'Rough N Tumble activated... I barely got out of that fight alive.

Interestingly enough... I defeated the Wright Knight while having 'Rough N Tumble activated... I barely got out of that fight alive.

(IKR) It will get harder though. A paladin build helps later on just saying. 

I decided no alchemy pot at all.. and I will be doing it solely by the walkthrough on Gamefaqs. I am using the vault to save all the gold I have saved up with leveling. i didn't fight Morag until I reached level 21 and gained Midheal. She was a bit of a challenge. But it was worth the wait.

Here's an update on my solo quest. I defeated the spider in the Bad Cave and now I have gone to Gleeba. I plan on doing heavy level grinding so I may gain more skill points to max out the sword skill.