Sign in to follow this  
robotnikthedrak

The Grand Prize is finally revealed!

At long last, the final Ultimate Dragon's Den prize update... the deadline for submitting is May 1st, by the by. :D http://youtu.be/-IvPW2FKHlk

Edited by robotnikthedrak

So, that's 200 dragon quest ccg cards, including: princes of lorasia and cannock, heroes male and female of dragon quest III and IV, everyone from IV save for Boyra and Torneko, Hero and Bianca from V, all of the fellows from VI, the entire cast of VII, both of dracolord's forms, esterk, Mudou, Deathmore's second form, etc, etc. Oh, but there's also a secret mystery prize, for whichever winner may DARE TO CHOOSE IT! ^_^

Edited by robotnikthedrak

I WANT THAT LOTO CARD.

So the deadline has been expanded to May 1st, eh? We don't have to submit something else to still be eligible for one of the prizes, right?

Everyone who has already entered, my good bloke, is eligible for any of the aforementioned prizes from previous updates, as well as these 2 prizes, as well. It just took so bloody long to acquire a few of these cards, that I decided to extend the deadline... because a contest's grand prize should be made known prior to it's closure... :D

Hmmm, just enough time to add a little something to my submission.  I am hoping there will be something plushy in my future.

Thanks for the update on the grand prize!

Ah alright, thanks for the clarification on that.

loto card

I want that Cobi.

But that would mean getting the other cards, right?

I wish I knew how to play this game... I don't think I need to say what card I want.