Pick your 2 favorite  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is time. The Finals are here. The ladies are ready to go. Yes. This. Is. SPARTA! The winner of this final round will be crowned the Den's Most Liked Lady of Dragon Quest 2014! Let us meet the sensational ladies(images courtesy of Flute_Warrior)!

First up, we have Miss Jessica Albert!

Jessica_zpsdc290a36.png

Miss Jessica comes to us from all the small village of Alexandria and is quite skilled at offensive magic and whipping. She also rocks the bikini and the bunny girl outfit.

Next up is STELLA!!

Stella_zps81e929b3.png

Stella(not to be confused with the one from A Streetcar Named Desire) is the copilot of the Starlight Express and one days dreams to be a -ack!

Coming to us now is Miss Alena!

Alena_zps3e9236a8.png

Alena is the Tsarevna of Zamoksva and fancies herself quite the fighter. In her spare time, she can be found going on adventures with her companions, Kiryl and Borya.

Last, but not least is Miss Deborah Briscoletti!

debora_zps14658eec.png

Miss Deborah Briscoletti comes from the town Mostroferrato. She prefers money, jewelry, herself, and men who can prove they have what it takes to stand up to such a woman.

1)Pick 1 LadyPick 2 Ladies*
2)The top lady will be crowned the Den's Most Liked Lady of Dragon Quest 2014.
3)You have until Sunday, April 27, 2014 @ 12:00 PM MST Monday to vote.
*I have changed the poll so that you must now vote for 2 ladies in an attempt to make sure we don't have a tie.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Edited by Democrobot
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure Deborah is the odds-on favorite here but I'm still rooting for Stella.

To be honest, I sold out for this contest. I want Fluerette back.

We see.

We see.

To be honest, I sold out for this contest. I want Fluerette back.

Really! How the heck did Stella advance over her? She MADE Swords!

We have had 10 members cast votes and a three-way tie. This is intense.

Hopefully we get more people voting. I'd hate to have to do a tie-breaker for the finals.

We should've been allowed to cast 2 votes. I've done that in every class vote I've done for 14 years. Can't recall many ties at all. A second vote gives people a chance to do more than just go with their gut instinct, it allows thought.

Poor Alena made it this far and not a single vote.

It's pretty cool to date the captain of the soccer or swim or softball team, but you look deep down, all guys want the big boobs or the Barbie.

We should've been allowed to cast 2 votes. I've done that in every class vote I've done for 14 years. Can't recall many ties at all. A second vote gives people a chance to do more than just go with their gut instinct, it allows thought.

It's pretty cool to date the captain of the soccer or swim or softball team, but you look deep down, all guys want the big boobs or the Barbie.

:lrsmile:

Edited by Flute_Warrior

This sounds like a good idea. -Would anybody be opposed to me changing it so that everybody gets 2 votes?-

debora_001.gifdebora_003.gifjessica_002.gif1924-i-aint-even-mad2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Make it two votes. DO IT, GUV!

Poor Alena doesn't get the love she deserves.  Having said that, Alena doesn't need no stinking gifs! She is (as she would probably put it) GREATEST AND STRONGEST WOMAN IN ALL DRAGON QUEST UNIVERSE!

Make it two votes. DO IT, GUV!

Done.

You are now required to make two votes in this poll. Failure to do so before the deadline will cause your vote to be stricken from the records.(and the last thing you need it the ladies hunting you down because you didn't vote for them)

• Upvote 1

WOO-HOO! Two votes!

Now Alena has a vote. VIVA ZAMOKSVA!

This sounds like a good idea. -Would anybody be opposed to me changing it so that everybody gets 2 votes?-

debora_001.gifdebora_003.gifjessica_002.gif

How do I do the second vote? It won't let m- I... I...

... ... ... ...

I can't even remember what I was asking.

How do I do the second vote? 

Delete your vote and re-cast it.

• Upvote 1

Not true... Some guys like butts more than big boobs.