Sign in to follow this  
TrumpRight

Hello I'm new, and I believe in Dragon Quest Ten!

Sorry I am so late to respond, but welcome to the Den! Glad you found us and I hope you like it here.

• Upvote 1

;) Speed Running an RPG eh? An interesting idea I must say.

I've seen someone beat Dragon Quest 8 under 14 hours it's very nostalgic. :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2:   :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2:  I'm learning to do the same.   :wd_coolslime: 

Edited by TrumpRight

Sorry I am so late to respond, but welcome to the Den! Glad you found us and I hope you like it here.

Thank you for the welcome! I'm loving this site, so many down to earth people.  :overjoyed2:  :snooze:  :overjoyed2:

Welcome! It's nice seeing all these new members pop up!

Thanks for the welcome!  :wd_coolslime:  

welcome i hope you have a plesent stay

• Upvote 1

welcome i hope you have a plesent stay

Thanks! Here have a boost in your reputation. I've boosted everyone here. I might as well keep this going lol  :upperslime:

Edited by TrumpRight
  • Upvote 1

;) Yay for Reputation Boosts!!!

• Upvote 1

;) Yay for Reputation Boosts!!!

Why not, right???  :devil: 

I've seen someone beat Dragon Quest 8 under 14 hours it's very nostalgic. :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2:   :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2:  I'm learning to do the same.   :wd_coolslime: 

Under 14 hours? Is that even possible?

I've seen someone beat Dragon Quest 8 under 14 hours it's very nostalgic. :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2:I'm learning to do the same. :wd_coolslime:

I prefer to take close to 100. My challenge is to make the fun last as long as possible!

It is. 

It is. 

Can you skip the cut scenes?

I prefer to take close to 100. My challenge is to make the fun last as long as possible!

;) I second this post, my personal challenge is to make games last as long as I can and have fun with them :D

• Upvote 1

My next run through the game will be without any equipment. I'm going to save a fortune on armor and weapons (sadly, I'll spend just as much on herbs).

;) I second this post, my personal challenge is to make games last as long as I can and have fun with them :D

Who doesn't do that their first play through? Of course play how you wanna play the game though. I think the real challenge is beating the game with a low time.  Or with no armor using only your hands that'd be fun too, for others to watch.

Edited by TrumpRight

It is. 

Can you skip the cut scenes?

If you mash the X button. 

My next run through the game will be without any equipment. I'm going to save a fortune on armor and weapons (sadly, I'll spend just as much on herbs).

You should stream that! I'd watch.

:)  :P  :tounge2:  :thumbsup:  :wd_coolslime:  ;)  :whoa:  >.<  :cry2:  :laugh:  :gag:  :ws-slimedead:  :down:  :slimeking:  :upperslime:  :lrsmile:  :evillaugh:  :baa:  That's a lot of monsters. ( It's late)  ( ._.)

Edited by TrumpRight

;) I do that in ALL my play throughs, I'm not a huge fan of speed runs, even speed run challenges in games make me want to punch someone between the eyes and kick them in the groin :evillaugh:

Edited by Slime Master

I think I will. That won't be for sometime though. Hopefully you won't mind waiting to see me get my butt handed to me on a Slime-y platter.

;) I do that in ALL my play throughs, I'm not a huge fan of speed runs, even speed run challenges in games make me want to punch someone between the eyes and kick them in the groin :evillaugh:

So you would watch someone play the game for 100 hours? Because I'm only talking about streaming Dragon Quest. If you would rather play it then watch someone that's cool, but don't mock speed runs when you probably never seen a good one. 

I think I will. That won't be for sometime though. Hopefully you won't mind waiting to see me get my butt handed to me on a Slime-y platter.

Yeah I can wait. I wanna stream stuff too but don't have the pc specs, but I'd rather watch someone else do a unique play through.

;) I was talking about playing through the game myself but I would also watch someone do a casual play through as well. I do tend to watch a lot of Let's Play videos anyway so...