SOMEONE CREATE AN AR RESET CODE FOR DQ9 TO RESET QUESTS BACK TO ?

Zecron

I NEED A CODE TO RESET ALL QUESTS ACTION REPLAY CODE TO TURN ALL EXTRA QUESTS BACK TO ????

See I used a code which screwed up my game its an all quests code and know I cant accept quests ive been searching the net over and over for a reset code but no one has it I cant use anything else I tried save editor and everything I only have the action replay code and nothing else to connect and update and I don't want to restart the game also whoever is smart enough top make this code will help many who have the same problem I request this code be done before  May 5 2014 if its not done bye then ill reset my game and play till I get Stella there a download the quests again. And the reason why may 5th is cause on the 20th I don't think the quests will be available anymore or what.

I need a code that turns all extra quests back to ????

Thank you and I hope someone gets it plus whoever makes it will help lots of people

Edited by Zecron
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody really?

• Upvote 1

It's pretty hard to just make a code, y'know.

Check GBATemp, they're your best bet for custom crap.

• Upvote 1

If you are not willing to purchase an NDS adapter so you can make use of the save editor, then I think your best bet at this point is to restart the game.

sigh my ar code broke sucks so I cantrestart the game until I have another one with the same codes

I don't quite understand your need for these codes.  I get that you used a bad code which corrupted your quests (very common mistake, the proper codes to use are not as readily findable as the "bad" codes).  But why can't you restart a fresh game and access the quests the proper way, once you reach Stornway and get Sellma?  You still have time before the Nintendo Servers go down.  Are you unable to use the WiFi stuff for some reason?  Or are you just unwilling to restart your game because you don't want to lose progress?

Generally speaking it is not good to use AR codes for this as corruptions abound.  There was a code floating around to change your quests back to ??? (which circumvents the corruption):

Fill In All ??? of Extra Quest
221098C0 000000FF
021098CC FFFFFFFF
021098D0 FFFFFFFF
021098D4 FFFFFFFF
021098D8 FFFFFFFF

However since codes vary by region and since results can vary depending on device (DS vs 3DS for example), the above may not work for you.  If it doesn't, I suggest restarting your game and learning from this experience.  If you mess with codes, you need to be prepared to accept negative consequences that may result.

sigh i fixed my ar code thing so I can use it but I don't want to lose all my progress ive completed the game and tons and tons and tons of grottoes I don't want to have to replay again so ill see if it works thxs