Contest #109-Predict the Most Liked DQ Woman

Welcome to the First (possibly) annual Most Liked contest. Royal Fool Democrobot chants:

We all love our DQ women. And now we get to pick our favorite. And for thou who predicts thy most liked shall receive a nice piece of arm candy as well as a badge for thy profile.

Objective:

Predict the most liked DQ woman.

Rules:

1.You must send your selections to me via pm

2.You must pick from the list provided at the bottom

3.You get to make two picks

4.You have until Saturday, March 22, 2014 @ 12:00 PM MST to send your picks to me.

Le list:

1. Jessica

2. Deborah
3. Milly
4. Aira
5. Medea
6. Ashlynn
7. Bianca
8. Nera
9. Red
10. Maya
11. Alena
12. Jona Jones
13. Catarrhina
14. Meena
15. Maribel
16. Lady Lora
17. Patty
18. Erinn
19. Stella
20. Fleurette
21. Nina
22. Solitaire
23. Daisy
24. Female Warrior DQIII
25. Rose (DQIV)
  • Upvote 1

I already sent in my vote but I am now a little confused.  It could be just me but it's a little confusing whether we are picking which one is our favorite or which one we think will be the favorite.

I already sent in my vote but I am now a little confused.  It could be just me but it's a little confusing whether we are picking which one is our favorite or which one we think will be the favorite.

We are predicting who will be the winner, not who our favorite is (that will be later, hence we are predicting who will win now). Though you can still choose your favorite if you want; who's to say they won't be the winner?

Oh and remember you can pick up to 2 choices from the list. I can see though why you were a little confused, as these 2 things kinda clash:

We all love our DQ women. And now we get to pick our favorite. And for thou who predicts thy most liked shall receive a nice piece of arm candy as well as a badge for thy profile.

Objective:

Predict the most liked DQ woman.

Edited by Flute_Warrior

Word to y'all. Focus on the objective. The other part is just flavor text.

Sorry for the delay. I'll be getting this up tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. I'll be getting this up tomorrow.

No, I want my $5 back.

EDIT:

I went ahead and did these today. I was working on some DQ stuff in Photoshop, then I remembered about this contest. Ended up doing all of these  :)

Jessica_zpsdc290a36.png debora_zps14658eec.png Milly_zpsf99da20b.png Aira_zps7511c053.png Medea_zpsad07ef17.png

Ashlynn_zpsffdcf398.png Bianca_zps2dea3a70.pngFlora_zpse48c6861.png Red_zpsf8a81f5e.png Maya_zps4440e6a1.png

Alena_zps3e9236a8.png Jona_zps857fb4fe.png Catarrhina_zpsf953eb2d.png Meena_zpsfdf2647a.pngMaribel_zps97e47fe7.png

LadyLora_zps1d0bc8e5.png Patty_zpsad9771d2.png Erinn_zps568cf04a.png Stella_zps81e929b3.png Fleurette_zpsa0b8dbf3.png

Nene_zps2664e3d2.png Solitaire_zpscb53d169.png Daisy_zps4e2c2510.png DQIII_Female_Warrior_zps3f820dfe.png Rosalee_DQIV_zps372388e4.png

Edited by Flute_Warrior

Those look great, they would make some great Avatars

Thanks Woodus! I definitely made them to be used as avatars as well.

And depending who wins the contest, their icon could also double as a badge. I for one would love to see this in my awards: Debora_zps281c7cb4.png

Thanks Woodus! I definitely made them to be used as avatars as well.

And depending who wins the contest, their icon could also double as a badge. I for one would love to see this in my awards: Debora_zps281c7cb4.png

Must've been hard to find pictures of some of the lesser known women.

Must've been hard to find pictures of some of the lesser known women.

Yeah, the ones that really gave me a hard time were Catarrhina, Nina, Rose, and Solitaire. These (and some others) I had to search in Japanese to find some of their artwork, and for Rose I had to resort to using fan art, which there wasn't any that I liked except the one I found, which had no color (besides the tears), so I added a little tint and some effects to that one. What I didn't find was official artwork of the new Solitaire from Joker 2. Luckily, I found a High-res photo of her in-game. I was planning on running DeSmuME and getting a screenshot myself if I didn't find one in the end.

Wow, sorry that I am only getting to this now, but those look amazing! Great work, and thanks so much for sharing them!