Happy (early) Birthday to Erdrick The Hero

Dunno how old you are, but you're probably in your late teens or early twenties, no?

Anyway, hope you have a great day and slay Orgodemir for the umpteenth time, yo.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

I believe PantheonSatsuke popularized it.

Wow, it's not even my birthday yet (at least in my timezone) and I've already recieved 3 happy birthdays! (The two here, and one from my aunt who lives a few hours away. That last one was technically a card though.) I really appreciate it.

Happy birthday, old chap! ^_^ 18, eh? Watch out for that manslayer bloke, now! ;)

Edited by robotnikthedrak

Thanks guys! I think today is going to be a great day. (Not as great as I would have hoped, because some of my family is out of state right now, but still great.)

It's a nice thing to be able to wake up and see that even people that I've never met in real life care enough to wish me a happy birthday over the internet.

Happy Birthday :)

Thanks very much guys!

As my day comes to a close, I have the rest of my life to look forward to, and for some reason, the soundtrack to Dragon Quest V seems to fit perfectly right now. Anyways, I plan to go out there, get a job, go to college, make new friends (maybe I'll even have the chance to meet some of you guys some day!), and (eventually) start a family. But at the moment, I still have high school to finish (though I hope to get a job where I can work during the evenings while I'm still in school).

make new friends (maybe I'll even have the chance to meet some of you guys some day!)

If you're ever in Alberta, be sure to look KZ and myself up.

@Flute_Warrior: Thank you!

@Democrobot: I certainly will! I don't think I'll be in Canada anytime soon though.

Sorry, you missed it by  a day... But just as well, I appreciate it!