Sign in to follow this  
robotnikthedrak

Ultimate Dragon's Den Giveaway Update 2! ^_^

Well, here's a few more prizes to tide one over until I allocate the rest from Japan in several weeks. I would like... everyone who wishes to participate in this contest of contests, to begin thinking of exactly what they love most about dragon quest, and how dragon quest has affected their life... that is all for now. :D Here's the next video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir4SifmULZQ&feature=youtu.be

We don't have to do anything crazy, do we? >_> We can just enter the contest, right?

We don't have to do anything crazy, do we? >_> We can just enter the contest, right?

You have to send him erotic nudes. Tasteful one, of course.

... Time to go troll 4chan...

You forgot two requirements on your list of requirements. Of course the two important ones are they have to be of yourself and you have to wear a fez.

Dwaine has this one in the bag. Parole officer permitting of course.

You forgot two requirements on your list of requirements. Of course the two important ones are they have to be of yourself and you have to wear a fez.

Yes. The part about the nudes being of yourself is the most important part. But a fez is hard to come by so if you can't find one any old hat will do.

Sigh... someone mail me a fez.

GBA Torneko plz.

Sigh... someone mail me a fez.

225px-Fez.jpg

For me, the part that I love about Dragon Quest is the monsters. Maybe it's because I've played Joker before the main series entries, but regardless, it affected me enough (though not deeply) that I made some drawings of some of DQMJ2's monsters and even drew a comic about a team I faced in Scout rank when I was 14.

.......Erotic nudes? Now there's a "good show" of effort, for you! :D Worry not, though, dear friends; I'll be staying well within the realms of decency for the contest requirements. Still, though, photographing for instance.... Nina in the buff may just earn you extra points; just be sure and watch out for Torneko. He carries a rather large club, you know. :)

Time to jump ship on Cobi for now and stick to the slime. Or, maybe I could even have both...

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

;) I'm pretty sure if I look around a bit I could find a really good Jessica pic for you to enjoy :P

I hope he got a free Loto Sword. :D Or a DQ3 key keychain.

I'd take Cobi over the slime,tons of people want that OST and I already have the MP3s, so...

CHRONO TRIGGER SOUNDTRACK? SLIME PLUSH? I think I'm having an orgasm again...

;) Chrono Trigger OST is one of the prizes? :whoa:

Looks neat, I'd prefer DQ5 or DQ3 stuff, myself.

Looks neat, I'd prefer DQ5 or DQ3 stuff, myself.

Probably a Bianca figure, no doubt?

The contest has started, my compatriots.... it's actually under the topic title "This is it! The Ultimate Dragon's Den Giveaway!" Everyone has until April 4th to 8th to post their entry (refer to my foreword in the actual topic for specifics), and please, one and all, let's all have a bit of fun! :D Good luck, and more prizes shall emerge shortly.

Actually, I like the design of the hero in 5.