Sign in to follow this  
Slime Master

Man Stabs Girlfriend with Master Sword.

;) Topic title says exactly what it says, a guy stabbed his girlfriend's ex with a Replica of The Master Sword from Ocarina of Time. To make this even worse the only casualty aside from the Ex Husband getting wounded, a Pot was apparently smashed, One thing to note in this topic is that the stabber is "An Avid Cosplayer" I call Horse Dung on this as most if not all these days, use fake weaponry with their outfits. I probably shouldn't laugh at this but I couldn't help myself.

http://www.at7addak.com/article/man-stabs-girlfriends-husband-with-master-sword-from-the-legend-of-zelda

I feel like an awful person for saying this, but I read that headline an hour ago on another website and laughed and said, "that's amazing." Obviously it's bad, but when in my life am I ever going to see a headline that reads like that? I'm sure someday in the not-too-distant future I'll see a headline that reads, "Man Blasts Friend Out of Apartment with Iron Man Repulsor Arm Replica."

:) Or Man gets injured after getting kicked by a Giant Replica of Kuribo's Shoe.

Yeah, cosplayers use prop weapons, usually made of plastic, or wood. So it's REALLY hard to fathom that a "cosplayer" would have a fully functional Master Sword replica for cosplaying.

;) Exactly, especially since Live Steel has been forbidden at cons for a number of years now, if not out right due to safety risks.

Interesting. A little sad, but interesting.

Topic title is wrong though. Should be "Man Stabs Girlfriend's Ex-Husband with Master Sword"

• Upvote 1

I guess he got the wrong Pedestal of Time.

• Upvote 1

;) You think our wanna be hero of time had a little too much of the special potion?

;) You think our wanna be hero of time had a little too much of the special potion?

our wanna be hero of time

wanna be hero

quest-for-glory-i-so-you-want-to-be-a-he

Luckily for everybody, I haven't seen Catherine's ex-boyfriend in 16 years. (insert Ted Dibase evil laugh)

I'm joking! I'm joking!

Edited by Red Dragon

;) @Red Dragon: That's all I got to say on your post :laugh::P

In fairness the guy was being attacked in his own home, in his frantic state he probably just grabbed whatever he first had his hand on and that was his replica master sword.  Me personally?  I got some replica swords and such yea, even a sharpened william wallace, huge sword, but the one time I did get attacked in my own home I grabbed my wooden bokkens. But all I really had to do with it was a sword hilt smash to the guys teeth. Tbh felt sorry for him, thought he might choke on his broken teeth and blood running out. 

This guy lives in Texas so, did he get charged at all?  Pretty sure the attacker got charged and sentenced.  If he killed the home invader in self defense he will not go to jail for it in Texas, honestly the attacker got lucky he didnt "Poke himself" in the stomach.