So, as we all now, Tall Tail (and Tentickle) is an unobtainable monster, being a part of Missing Lynx, so I'd like to know if there's a cheat code to be able to somehow get it, and if it's possible to trigger a tag mode encounter between a computer and a real DS so I'll be able to also get it on my real cartridge (by scouting it in the tag battle) *_*

To me, It'd look really cool to battle with an half asleep monster :D Just for fun tho, not Wi-Fi

Edited by Ismaar
  • Upvote 2

Nah, if you try to scout one, the game crashes. I used a Super Card with cheat to scout boss monsters. When I tried to scout Tentickle or Tall Tail, if you're successful, the game just crashes. Interestingly, this also happens with Baby Bjorn in Iceolaction, despite Bjorn being obtainable.

• Upvote 1

I heard you can get them with Synthesizing Cheats that allow you to get whatever Fusion result you want, but I didn't find this cheat...

The only fusion cheats I've encountered only let you change result to something in your library. Since Tall Tail and Tentickles don't show up, I'm not sure who truthful that is.

SOuimet has mined the data for monsters in this game (obtainable and otherwise) and there are no data fields related to Tall Tail and Tentickles in the game data.  I would therefore think that it's not possible outside of an elaborate cheat / hack that would replace the displayed monster model for a valid monster with the Tall Tail or Tentickles monster.  In that case, your monster would still "be" a different monster, but would look like Tall Tail or Tentickles.  In any case, I am not aware of any such cheat or hack for this game.

I had the EU Version and was able to get them one way or another, if I remember correctly (probably the 100% Scout code)...

It have zero moveset, and all stats reverts to 1 after a level up, because it was never supposed to be obtained anyway.