Hiya all :)

I'm Ismaar as my Username indicates, and I wanted to be part of this Community because I really love the Dragon Warriors series and need some strategic advices for my teams :3 I started DQM with Dragon Quest Monster Joker (I loved it) then I bought DQMJ2 (I love it even more). I also played a few old Dragon Warriors NES games. However I don't really like the main DQ series, I find it boring :D

Well I guess that's pretty much all, so here goes my intro !

Welcome to le Dragon's Den. I hope you enjoy it here(we only maul the new users lightly).

... Lightly? *holds up a maul*

Welcome. :D

Ew. Don't recommend the DQ6 SNES translation. :x 

DQV's SNES translation is better, and if you can't find a copy of DQ5 DS, get it off a R4. So worth the trouble. And you'd better damn well marry Bianca.

find a copy of DQ5 DS. So worth the trouble. And you'd better damn well marry Debora.

I fixed your comment for you.  :evillaugh:

Bianca is abused if you don't marry her!

Yus.

I was on my tablet when I wrote this.

Wowsie, so much answers :o

Honestly, I kinda thought this place was dead, or at least zombie :3

(did anyone actually ever give you a dollar, Ryu (dem signature) ? And also, where is Ken :D ?)

I'll be sure to try those games you mentionned (well, If I can).

Breath of Fire Ryu, and no, no dolla.

;) Welcome to the Den Issmar, hope you enjoy your stay with us and as for DQ Games you might like, I'm gonna add Dragon Quest VIII into the mix, great voice acting and memorable characters abound in this PS2 Classic. Also, your Icon makes me think of a Plattypunk/Monjar doing the Gangnam Style dance.

And you'd better damn well marry Bianca.

^THIS!!

Who is don Clawleone ?

Anyways, Slime Master, it's Ismaar with one S and two A, not two S and one A :D

Thanks for your welcomes everyone :)

I have a simple request tho : I asked for advices in the DQMJ2 strategy topic yesterday, but noone answered so far, and I'd like one of you to answer (please(if you know DQMJ2 well :3)) so I'll be ready for the next week's WCM :D

Don Clawleone is a mob boss from the Slime Morimori games (Rocket Slime):

don_clawleone_th.png

You look like you could roll with his gang.

Edited by King Zenith

Where'd he get so many tails :D

The glasses my avatar is wearing are referencing the "Deal with it" meme,no worries, I have no affiliation with such a gang :D

Tails were a thing in Rocket Slime.

;) Ah, yeah I saw that after I made my initial post ^^; woopsie. The Tails Gang are the main baddies in the Rocket Slime games and they're pretty much bumbling and harmless :D

Oh ok :D

If I ever make a competitive platypus, I'll name it Clawleone then (if there is enought space xD).

;) Should be, most games these days allow ten character names I believe. Pokemon X and Y allow for a whopping 12 character names.

I think DQMJ2 allows only 7, but I'll check :D

I was also thinking about getting the Japanese Terry Wonderland 3D but I don't know if it'll work on my French 3DS ^^'

Yeah, 3DSs are region-locked. You'd have to get a JP 3DS.

There's some guys who did one where it can be outputed to a TV, as well. http://kotaku.com/my-quest-to-play-3ds-games-on-my-tv-1512835011 http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/product/24

Welcome to the Den! Sorry you don't enjoy the main series as much, but you will enjoy DQV. And DQVI when the rumored new translation patch is released for SNES. It's not worth playing on the SNES in it's current state, though. The DS version is decent but they removed monster catching for some reason.

Get Dragon Quest V for the PS2 (fan translation). It looks and sounds sooooo much better than the DS version (which is pretty good to begin with), and the difficulty is much better (DS version was way too easy, same with DS IV). And you'd better damn well marry both Bianca and Flora. You get 42 save slots for the game per memory card - there's no f***ing excuse not to.

Also get the DS version too and marry Debora (added this so Democrobot won't explode.)

Edited by Erdrick The Hero