Sign in to follow this  
Jennero

Hi new to DQX.

I am on the trial for right now and I have a couple of questions. What server are there English speakers? I made an Ogre. What exactly do I do, go out an grind? I've played FFXI and I am currently playing FFXIV. Currently taking Japanese in College so I thought it would be a good idea to get into it. Anyone on PC that can tell me where the Vsync option is? I am currently looking for a group of players to play with and learn the ropes. Some type of VoiP would be great. Thanks for everything!

-Switching servers is relatively easy to do, however, we all mainly play on 33.

-If you watch Saigancat's videos you can follow along on what to do to get through the ogre areas. 

-As for playing with us post your in game name, the romanji, and your code we can set you up with an invite to the den team.  Your code is in the status window which is the bottom left hand menu option and when you select your name it should be something along hte lines of XX###-###

As soon as the game gets out of maintenance I will post my info. Thanks for help.

Update: Jenero ID:XZ903-711

Edited by Jennero

Ok! Sorry to redirect you, but post that and the Japanese characters for your name in the Dragon's Den team thread and Cranberry can toss you an invite! Totally forgot that's where that needed to go.