Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Monsters Super Light issues

Ugh. I can no longer get new monsters. At least not through special maps.

uploadfromtaptalk1391738643937.jpg

I have 14 maps with new monsters waiting for me, but when I click on them...

uploadfromtaptalk1391738684018.jpg

Nothing. This screen should show Waribou or whomever with the freaking 14 maps and options to purchase more, yet it's empty! Ugh! It's been like this for a few days. I've even tried reinstalling the game. No luck. Anyone out there playing?

• Upvote 3

I'm not as far as you, but I have noticed the same thing, but the only one I was able to get was the Slime Knight, what were you able to get after that?

• Upvote 2

Every rank C & B monster I have here. Plus some of the D.

u3upehyd.jpg

I've been playing and racking up tons of money lately on an island with tons of Goldmen and awesome treasure chests. Making about 6,000 gold in like 5 mins.

And thank goodness they're working on that. My progress has about hit it's limit. I have decent C and D level monsters, but they just can't grow fast and strong enough. I'm now in the 7th or 8th area and the last dungeon almost wiped me out. Not used to that. Grinding a bit barely helped. I need some B monster maps.

Oh, and I finally got a Blizzard Monster to level 20 to breed and all he was going to turn into was a damn Flame Monster. I already had one, so that was a waste of a week of leveling. My B teradactyl type guy was already stronger. Boo.

Edited by Plattym3

Here's the new chances for the maps,

Thanks for helping out with the info! I seriously pulled out my phone in class the other day and asked a new girl in my class that can read Chinese and Japanese to translate some stuff for me.

Update: it took a 30-50mb download, but it's fixed!

u3u7epy8.jpg

Edited by Plattym3

Spent some of my money on some new monster (love that they dropped the price to 300 each gold map).

uploadfromtaptalk1391888215475.jpg

Going to go get those B ranked monsters right now.

Here's my team

DQMSL

I'm stuck on some hunter mech bosses, it's hard to beat them when I keep getting new monsters and then having to train my team again.

Yeah, I get that. It's hard to replace someone. I have my healer. My king Slime with revive. Then my breath attack guy. My 2 physical guys. I never know who to ditch. Haven't found a higher class healer yet.

Here's my team

I'm stuck on some hunter mech bosses, it's hard to beat them when I keep getting new monsters and then having to train my team again.

I just got stuck on those bosses. How'd you get past them?

And why can't I evolve my King Slime? He's a high level and I have all the eggs.

e5a7ude2.jpg

Edited by Plattym3

Here's my team

I'm stuck on some hunter mech bosses, it's hard to beat them when I keep getting new monsters and then having to train my team again.

I just got stuck on those bosses. How'd you get past them?

And why can't I evolve my King Slime? He's a high level and I have all the eggs.

I actually haven't beat them yet, I've been playing the dragon quest monsters 2 remake haha.

I haven't really evolved any of my monsters yet, but everything on your king slime looks right to me. I'm not sure why it won't let you evolve him.

Sorry not much help this time.

No worries! Have fun with DQM 2. I'm going to plug along and grind for a bit. I wish a metal slime area would open up!

So a reply on the gamefaqs board today says that you can't evolve monsters until they hit their max level. Son of a...!

Bump because it's coming to the US! Wahoo!

Sign in to follow this