I was wondering if there is any desire on this forum to out together a podcast. Something that comes to mind is the Zelda Universe Community that started their own podcast with different sections dealing with different parts of the games and the community.

DQ is pretty lacking in the podcast department. When watching some of saigancats DQ Let's Plays, I kept thinking how nice it is to have some fan commentary about DQ. I would personally love more of that.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Running VanillaRootBox

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was wondering if there is any desire on this forum to out together a podcast. Something that comes to mind is the Zelda Universe Community that started their own podcast with different sections deal

We can only rant so many times before we have to start talking about DQ games and why they are good.

What part?  I said a lot of inflammatory things

I don't know exactly what happened with them. Possible that lack of new DQ games makes it difficult to have topics to talk about. DQX info is nice as it is a new game, but I think out of all of us, only Mimas and Saigan play it. I have no problem doing more of them, just would need topics. The first one would be pretty easy - bash SE for an hr. Heck, I could talk about that for a few hrs. :)

Edited by Destructor526

Me three!

I was under the impression that Slime Time came to a halt because the folks involved had schedules too packed to find a good time to do more of them? I want to say one of Saigan's DQX vids is a partial episode since all / most of the speakers were there chatting it up, but I can't remember which episode it was (I think he was going through Puklipo land at the time).

That's awesome.

There might be a lack of new games, but there is a lack of comprehensive commentary on past games. Maybe dedicate an episode to each game of the DQ series?

Dwaine, Mimas, Roto, Destructor and I did SlimeTime for a brief period before my personal schedule went all crazy. If someone else wants to take up the reins on it I'm not personally opposed. 

I've wanted to take a try a few times but my schedule is crazy too. I'd like it to be the type of thing where it focuses on stuff people in the community are doing.

Sexellent!

If you ever want to do one, just give me a shout and I'll hammer out some time. I'm better on the mic now, if you've ever seen my streams. (Which resume on Monday!)

I would like to contribute in some way, if the podcast is revived, though I don't know what I could possibly have to offer. I have sufficient recording equipment. And I have plenty of personal experience with editing softwares.

I'm definitely up for it then. I've been wanting to try out podcasting for a while now, so I guess now's a good of a time as any.

Even with a lack of West Dragon Quest news, we certainly have a whole load of Japanese news to talk about, especially with DQM2 being released in the next two weeks!

Edited by Proshall

This definitely needs to get started up again.  By the sound of it, there is no shortage of people willing to contribute and there is certainly no shortage of topics that could be discussed. 

I very much enjoyed Slime Time and would love to hear more.  I'd also be willing to support in whatever way is needed.

Rant rant rant!