Square is releasing a 1:1 replica of Erdrick/Loto's sword

I'm not going to lie, I kind of want this, but yeah, $200+ for a sword seems like a lot.

Man at Arms on Youtube has made some pretty cool replicas of swords, and they usually are actual swords (I think for Cloud's Buster sword they had to be a little creative). Pretty cool, but not worth spending a lot of money on. Especially Cloud's sword which is too heavy to even use as a weapon.

I'd buy a Man at Arms sword, now.

I want an Erdrick's Sword, a Zenithian Sword, an Aquagon Sword, and a buster sword.

Fan boys sure will buy anything.

If Square-Enix started selling pieces of paper that said Dragon Quest on it then you'd guys pay whatever. :)

The DQ logo is like the Nintendo seal of quality on all of their games. You're assured that you'll get something good.

really, the original NES had a ton of crappy games. the seal of "quality" meant nothing.

If Square-Enix started selling pieces of paper that said Dragon Quest on it then you'd guys pay whatever. :)

The DQ logo is like the Nintendo seal of quality on all of their games. You're assured that you'll get something good.

really, the original NES had a ton of crappy games. the seal of "quality" meant nothing.

And the DQ series was none of those crappy games.

DQ logo = seal of quality, not Nintendo.

And the DQ series was none of those crappy games.

DQ logo = seal of quality, not Nintendo.

Exactly!

What STR boost do you guys think it has?

Single digits. And I'm not sure if that's a positive single digit boost or a negative one.

I want the Hattori Hanzo sword from Kill Bill. Who wouldn't want to cut up 88 crazy people?

I tend to distance myself from any gathering of more than a few crazy people. As for killing them, OK, but not with a sword. Internal organ pieces wreck havoc on my skin & once my ties are stained, they're as good as gone.

I want the Hattori Hanzo sword from Kill Bill. Who wouldn't want to cut up 88 crazy people?

Me. I wouldn't want to cut up 88 crazy people.

Go watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest you monster.

:laugh:

Me. I wouldn't want to cut up 88 crazy people.

Go watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest you monster.

:laugh:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is such a sad movie.