Old School Member popping in again.

;) It's also good when you have to wait on someone else to take care of things I imagine

• 2 months later...

Good to see you back, Slime Master and Platty! It's been a long time for me as well. I still pop in from time to time, mostly lurking around but thought I would post tonight. Good to still see some of the older members around. :wd_coolslime: Great to still the board in good shape. Got to thank Woodus for making one of the best forums on the Internet!

Also, guess I should apologize for the necropost, as well. lol

• Upvote 2

;) No worries man, good to see you back on the Den as well, I saw your post in Michi's thread and again I ask man, how have you been man? It's been like WAY to long.

• 2 weeks later...

I wield the True Fire Rune, and your thievery will MELT IN MY PATH. Or something. I dunno. (( Neclord was evil in Sukoden. :( ))

:P I only noticed it because I was checking backlog.

I'll be happy when I surpass Culix. I seriously doubt I'll ever beat Slime Master.

Edited by Ryu

;) WAH HA HA HA HA HA!!! :evillaugh: ahem. I do miss some of the folk who have drifted away from the Den though, Culix is one of them, Wonderslime, MetalIke and Leon Geeste are a few others, though I DO hear from Wonderslime on Facebook from time to time.