So hello, everyone :)

I've actually had this site and its forum bookmarked for some time and have simply just been a lurker, until I got an account finally. I still just... Lurked... But felt that it was time to start getting involved with it. Make some (non-spam) posts, ask some questions, try and help when possible, and just... Be a part of a community instead of silently watch!

DragonWarrior/quest was one of the first games I've played, back when I saw a short walkthrough for the Gameboy Color version of DragonWarrior 1. I asked my parents to get me it and I've been playing the various installments ever since. Unfortunately, most of the games I never had the chance to play, for one reason or another... Most of my DragonWarrior/Quest time was accumulated playing DragonWarrior 2 and 3, and the Monsters series (Largely DWM2 and DQM Joker 2)  :P

So.... Hello to everyone! ^^

Edited by Rezca
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the Den :)

• Upvote 1

o/

In order to be a true member, you have to make your avatar into a GIF.

Do it.

In order to be a true member, you have to make your avatar into a GIF.

Do it.

Please don't. Between Ryu, Dwaine, and Holy Slime Knight it's a miracle no one's had a seizure yet.

Do it.

Ryu, your avatar might as well be a gif of Pikachu in that episode that gave all those kids seizures because that seems to be what you're trying accomplish with your avatars.

Right now I'm beating a dead horse, thanks to Woodus. :)

Yea, he was Ryu from the Breath of Fire series, specifically, the fourth entry.

Here's a pic.. :)

ryu-de-breath-of-fire.jpg

Anyways, welcome to the Den, Rezca!

Edited by Motdrafin

Right now I'm beating a dead horse, thanks to Woodus. :)

<br />What? No props for the dead horse gif finder...? <br /><br /><br />As for the new guy: WELCOME! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I congratulate you on your giving up your voyeuristic ways and stepping into the light. Welcome to our own little slice of the Internet!

Of course there are props for you. :P Just Woodus resized it.

Welcome, Rezca!

As for the GIF avatars, I tried to make one, but they don't look right unless your picture fills the whole square. I haven't found any good images like that. Might take something from DQ7 3D though.

Such wonderful greetings ^^

Thanks again :)

Hm well I've always thought about making my own animated avatar, it wouldn't be difficult since I can just set the rendering size to a square aspect like 200x200.  The problem would be keeping the file size down while retaining a decent enough quality :)

Hm well I've always thought about making my own animated avatar, it wouldn't be difficult since I can just set the rendering size to a square aspect like 200x200. The problem would be keeping the file size down while retaining a decent enough quality :)

I'm sure there are a couple users here who would be happy to help you with that!

Yeah, I have an old copy of Ulead GIF animator that may help

The guy who never finished a playthrough with Debora and only Bianca... I'm a sucker for a sad story like that.

;) From what I read about her, it sounds like it, seems like she treats the Hero rather poorly compared to Nera and Bianca. (I always choose Bianca since I'm a sucker for the childhood friendship turned romance :heartslime::emb:

• Upvote 1