Sign in to follow this  
Ashes

Quest help

I'm pretty sure they want the following:

First 2 want you to show them a level 60 or higher Battlemaster.

3rd one wants you to show them the gesture "カードを引ã".

4th one wants you to show them a full gear set for a Tool User.

5th one wants you to show them a player with the sewing craft at level 20 or higher.

6th on wants you to get an item from the ヘルカッãƒãƒ£ enemies in ダラズ採掘場.

Note:  You can show them these things yourself, or via a party member, but not via an AI.

Thanks alot!

Now my Quest log is as good as clear and ready for some new ones  :)

I have a quest, which I am pretty sure is a scroll quest. I've already killed the 20 monsters, and it says in my quest list window that the requirements have been met, but I can't hand it in to the guy in Rendoa. Am I trying to hand it in to the wrong person, or is there something I've missed?

B4wTl3K.jpg

Wow, I must have stayed up too late. I should have realized I hadn't handed my daily gate quest yet.

Thanks!

I got this quest from an old man in カミãƒãƒ«ãƒ ã‚¤ castle, but I can't seem to finish it. I gather that I'm supposed to take a picture of something, but I can't figure out what.

gRh9lPS.jpg

Having the quest number would be useful since the majority of us would need to look up the translation.

Spoiling the quest you need to take a picture of the throne room of the palace in Kamiharumui. You were supposed to figure out the location via your understanding of historic Japanese.

Okay, I took a picture of the throne room, but now I need to take another picture. Here is the updated quest (sorry, there's no quest number.)

RMN6jFQ.jpg

EDIT: It turns out that after taking a picture of the throne room, I had to examine the old throne room (old castle), which lead to a temporary dungeon. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Elessar

I'm currently working on Quest 407, which requires to defeat the Legendary Tortragon (ガメゴンレジェンド) which appears randomly when engaging a Tortragon (ガメゴンロード) in battle. After defeating the Legendary Tortragon, there is a chance it will give the important quest item.

However, I have been fighting Tortragon for a few hours already, and have only come across two Legendary Tortragons, neither of which gave me the item. Is there any way to increase my odds of finding a L.T.? Are there any necessary steps to perform during battle to get the item? (The blue target symbol appears at the start of battle with a L.T., so that's not a problem.)

I'm currently working on Quest 407, which requires to defeat the Legendary Tortragon (ガメゴンレジェンド) which appears randomly when engaging a Tortragon (ガメゴンロード) in battle. After defeating the Legendary Tortragon, there is a chance it will give the important quest item.

However, I have been fighting Tortragon for a few hours already, and have only come across two Legendary Tortragons, neither of which gave me the item. Is there any way to increase my odds of finding a L.T.? Are there any necessary steps to perform during battle to get the item? (The blue target symbol appears at the start of battle with a L.T., so that's not a problem.)

The monster is a reincarn so you can use ãã›ãã®é¦™æ°´ to increase the chances they appear. Like with most quests the item they drop is a key item that you are informed of via a black textbox after the battle, if you did not get this then one of two things happened:

1. You were dead after the battle and dead people don't get credit towards quests.

2. It ran. These guys run when angered and take your dreams of learning chance skills with them every time they do. ロストアタック them as quickly as you can or have fun trying to find another one.

Thanks, the ãã›ãã®é¦™æ°´ really helped! Once I figured out a good party setup, I finally took down the ã‚¬ãƒ¡ã‚´ãƒ³ãƒ¬ã‚¸ã‚§ãƒ³ãƒ‰. I didn't know what the ãƒ­ã‚¹ãƒˆã‚¢ã‚¿ãƒƒã‚¯ was good for until this quest, so that was an important piece of information.

Thanks for your help!