Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Arena Leader

The New Arena Spell List

Well it's a shame Jester's and Sages need more spells... Unless Sages learn all the spells clerics and mages do. Otherwise it doesn't seem fair.

I don't know if you're looking for actual spells from the series but I can definitely think of some.

I mean I don't want to be a loser the entire time... I mean if sages have such high intellect and MP what spells do they learn? I really need to know o.0

;) Don't bother, the Arena is dead. There is one still open though that might like your imput though they're converting to a PHP based game soon.

http://www.crossfire-radio.com/kojiro/index.php?showforum=30

Just a comment, but I always thought Sages should learn spells at a slower rate then Wizards and Pilgrams (perhaps 1/3 to 1/2 slower) while balancing out the exp requirements of all classes and monster classes by level 50. A Sage at the same level as a cleric or Wizard would have about 3/4 his level in spells.

Also shouldn't spells do a base amount of dmg/healing instead of having Int determine all the damage, such as a % of Int plus a base number depending on the spell.

Berserk - 0 mp - One Enemy - Misses 0, 1 and 2, Instant Critical Hit, user's DEF and VIT reduced to 1 for the turn used, recalculate any damage taken before using the attack treating user's Def and Vit as 1.

;) Holy Necromancy Batman, first comment in two years, dude the Arena's dead, no one's played in years. Course if you wish to revive it you could make a poll.