Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Arena Leader

The New Arena Spell List

Guest Arena Leader

Always remember that if you have new ideas for spells, post here.

-----------------------

Spell/Skill Name - MP cost - Single or All Enemies - Multiplier/effect

Learner and Lvl

------------------------

Attack Spells:

Blaze - 2 mp - Single Enemy - 0.8

Hero:2, Mage:1

---

Infernos - 4 mp - All Enemies - 0.8

Cleric:6

---

Icebolt - 3 mp - Single Enemy - 1.0

Mage:5

---

Bolt- 3 mp - Single Enemy - 1.0

Hero:7

---

Fireball - 5 mp - All Enemies - 1.0

Hero:10, Mage: 9

---

Bang - 6 mp - All Enemies - 1.1

Hero:13, Mage:11

---

Firebane - 7 mp - All Enemies - 1.2

Hero:16, Mage:14

---

Snowblast - 8 mp - All Enemies - 1.3

Mage:17

---

Infermore - 8 mp - All Enemies - 1.3

Cleric:22

---

BlazeMore - 10 mp - Single Enemy - 1.4

Hero:18, Mage:18

---

Boom - 13 mp - All Enemies - 1.5

Hero:24, Mage:20

---

Snowstorm - 16 mp - All Enemies - 1.6

Mage:26

---

Zap - 13 mp - Single Enemy - 1.6

Hero:28

---

Infermost - 17 mp - All Enemies - 1.6

Cleric:30

---

Firevolt - 20 mp - All Enemies - 1.7

Mage:28

---

Explodet - 24 mp - All Enemies - 1.8

Mage:34

---

Blazemost - 25 mp - Single Enemy - 1.9

Mage:37

---

Lightning - 50 mp - All Enemies - 2.1, only used once per every 3 rounds of a battle, not on first attack.

Hero:50

---

BigBang - 50 mp - All Enemies - 2.1, only be used once per every 3 rounds of a battle, not the first attack.

Mage:50

---

MegaMagic - Any Cost - All Enemies - 1.9 int. + The amount of mp put into the attack, but can't be used on the first or second attack of a battle, and only used once a battle, even if mp is regained, and it can't be avoided, but it can be bounced.

Mage:54, Cleric:54

---

Beat - 7 mp - One Enemy - Kills if the second is 5 or 6.

Cleric:22

---

Defeat - 12 mp - All Enemies - Kills if the second is 5 or 6.

Cleric:28

---

Defeatmore - 25 mp - All Enemies - Kills if the second is 5, 6, or 7.

Cleric: 40

---

Defeatmost - 40 mp - All Enemies - Kills if the second is 5, 6, 7, or 8.

Cleric: 50

---

Sacrifice - 1 mp - All Enemies - Attack-caster dies, all foes die if second is 5 or 6.

Cleric:42

---

Support Spells:

Upper - 4 mp - Singe Ally - Multyply your INT. by 0.3 and add it to your DEF. for the next 4 rounds of the battle.

Mage:4

---

Increase - 8 mp - All Allies - Multyply your INT. by 0.3 and add it to your party’s DEF. for the next 4 rounds of the battle.

Mage:9

---

Sap - 5 mp - Single Enemy - Multiply your INT. by 0.3 and decrease that worth of DEF. from your enemy for the next 4 rounds of the battle.

Cleric:8

---

Defense - 9 mp - All Enemies - Multiply your INT. by 0.3 and decrease that worth of DEF. from your all enemies for the next 4 rounds of the battle.

Cleric:18

---

Surround - 6 mp - All Enemies - Target misses physical attacks if second is 0, 1, or 2 for the next 3 rounds of the battle.

Cleric:7

---

Sleep - 5 mp - All Enemies - The target becomes Sleeping if the post is on a 1, 2, or 3.

Hero:9, Cleric:10

---

Sleepmore - 15 mp - One enemy - The target becomes Sleeping if the post is on a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5.

Hero:22, Cleric:22

---

Stopspell - 6 mp - One Enemy - All spells are void for the next 3 rounds of the battle if the second is a 1, 2, 3, or 4.

Hero:18, Cleric:13

---

Bounce - 15 mp - One Ally - All spells cast by the Enemy in the next 3 rounds don’t hurt you but hurt the caster.

Mage:24

---

Barrier - 8 mp - All Allies - Fire and Ice attacks don’t hurt you for the next 3 rounds of the battle.

Cleric:32

---

Elementproof - 8 mp - All allies - Wind and Electric attacks don't hurt you for the next 3 rounds of the battle.

Mage: 32

---

RobMagic - 1 mp - Single Enemy - Multiply your INT. by 0.2 and steal that worth of MP. from one enemy.

Mage:15

---

SpeedUp - 12 mp - All Allies - Multiply your INT. by 0.3 and add that worth of AGL. to all party members for the next 3 rounds of the battle.

Cleric:5

---

Slow - 9 mp - One Enemy - Multiply your INT by 0.3 worth of AGL from one enemy for the next 3 rounds of the battle.

Mage: 9

---

SlowAll - 12 mp - All Enemies - Multiply your INT. by 0.3 worth of AGL from all enemies for the next 3 rounds of the battle.

Mage:12

---

Bikill - 14 mp - Single Ally - Multiply your INT. by 0.5 and add that to overall STR for the next 3 rounds of the battle.

Mage:21

---

Heal - 3 mp - Single Ally - Multiply your INT. by 0.5 and add that to your (or to 1 ally's) HP.

Hero:4, Cleric:1

---

HealMore - 8 mp - Single Ally - Multiply your INT. by 1.0 and add that to your (or to 1 ally's) HP.

Hero:29, Cleric:14

---

HealAll - 20 mp - Single Ally - Recover ALL of your (or 1 ally's) HP.

Hero:33, Cleric:29

---

HealUs - 25 mp - All Allies - Multiply your INT. by 1.0 and add it to you's and your partners' HP.

Cleric:34

---

HealUsAll - 62 mp - All Allies - Recover both your partners' and your HP to full.

Hero:38

---

Vivify - 10 mp - One Ally - Revive's 1 party member and recovers half their hp if the second is 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

Hero:34, Cleric:24

---

Revive - 30 mp - One Ally - Revive's 1 party member and recovers all their hp.

Cleric:38

---

Neutralize - 15 mp - One Ally - Negates the effects of status changes, eg. Bikill, Sap, Increase.

Mage: 29

---

Restore - 15 mp - One Ally - Cleanses an ally of all status changes, eg. Poison, Sleeping, Paralysis, Surround... NOT Knocked Over.

Cleric: 31

---

Quest:

X-Ray - 3 mp - 1 treasure chest - Examine the contents of a treasure chest based on the coloured aura it gives off. Yellow is Gold! Blue is an item! Red is a foe!

Mage:16

---

Day-Night - 4 mp - N/A - Change the time of day at will.

Mage:24

---

Invisible - 8 mp - One Ally - Avoid being seen; affects certain situations.

Mage:30

---

Repel/Sneak - 3 mp - Party - Repel weaker monsters temporarily; avoid battles this way.

Hero:14, Cleric:14 / Thief:14

---

Expel - 4 mp - One group - If monsters are deemed weaker than you, they may be blown away immediately. No EXP/Gold earned this way.

Cleric:5

---

Whistle - 1 mp - N/A - Possibly encounter monsters!!

Jester: 25

---

Return - 1 mp - Party - return to the Arena when on the "world map".

Hero:10, Mage:9

---

Outside - 8 mp - Party - exit a dungeon at will.

Hero:10, Mage: 10

---

Antidote - 5 mp - Party - Heals the group of poison.

Cleric:8

---

Awake - 8 mp - Party - Heals the group of Sleep. Only in battles.

Hero:10, Cleric:9

---

Rest - 0 mp - Self - Become Sleeping, but restore HP to full! ... Will enter next battle asleep though...

Thief:24, Dealer:22

---

Radiant - 7 mp - Party - illuminate dark places...

Hero:8

---

Smell - 0 mp - N/A - catch the scent of any treasures at the same elevation as user.

Thief:18

---

Mapmagic - 2 mp - N/A - directly locate an unopened treasure chest.

Thief: 25

Skills:

Hustle - 0 mp - All Allies - Heal 70 hp to all, can only be used thrice per battle.

Thief: 26, Dealer: 26, Jester: 23

---

Meditate - 0 mp - Self - Heal 200 hp, can only be used thrice per battle.

Fighter: 42

---

2EdgeHit - 0 mp - One Enemy - 1.5 ATK, 0.4 of total damage also hits the user

Warrior: 30

---

Berserk - 0 mp - One Enemy - Instant Critical Hit, user's DEF and VIT reduced to 1 for the next turn. If it missed, cancel effects.

Warrior: 41, Fighter: 41, Thief: 41, Dealer: 41, Jester: 35

---

BoxerDance - 0 mp - Two Enemies - Prevent any 2 enemies from doing anything on their next turn (at the user's choice) if second is 5, 6, 7, or 8, 9.

Thief: 20, Dealer: 20, Jester: 18

---

EvilSlash - 0 mp - One Enemy - Critical Hit if second is 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 or instant miss if second is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. Cannot be used on first attack.

Warrior: 34

---

YellHelp - 0 mp - Self/one Enemy - Call InnKeeper on 1, 2 or 3 and heals your HP and MP for 100 gold. Call Dealers on 4, 5 or 6 who do 15 damage multiplied by the second to one enemy then leave. 7, 8, 9, or 0 then you do nothing.

Dealer: 25

---

Steal - 0 mp - one enemy - On a 6, 7, 8, or 9 steal an item from an enemy that your Steal Level is higher than or equal to.

Thief: 20

---

RobLife - 0 mp - one enemy - A normal attack, but it restores your HP by whatever damage you deal. However, it only connects with the foe on a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

Thief: 18

---

StrengthSnatch - 0 mp - one enemy - Functions just as a normal attack, but it lowers your target's STR by 0.3 of the damage you dealt and adds it to your own STR. It only connects with the foe on a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

Thief: 25

---

DefenceSnatch - 0 mp - one enemy - Functions just as a normal attack, but it lowers your target's DEF by 0.3 of the damage you dealt and adds it to your own DEF. It only connects with the foe on a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

Thief: 24

---

IntelligenceSnatch - 0 mp - one enemy - Functions just as a normal attack, but it lowers your target's INT by 0.3 of the damage you dealt and adds it to your own INT. It only connects with the foe on a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

Thief: 22

---

VitalitySnatch - 0 mp - one enemy - Functions just as a normal attack, but it lowers your target's VIT by 0.3 of the damage you dealt and adds it to your own VIT. It only connects with the foe on a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

Thief: 23

---

AgilitySnatch - 0 mp - one enemy - Functions just as a normal attack, but it lowers your target's AGL by 0.3 of the damage you dealt and adds it to your own AGL. It only connects with the foe on a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

Thief: 26

---

Silliness - 0 mp - self - Prevent all damage for this turn. However, status effects can still hit you and they do affect you, even Poison.

Jester: 15

---

BuildUp - 0 mp - self - Double STR of next STR-based attack.

Warrior: 15

---

Protect - 0 mp - to others - Protect any allies you wish to protect from physical attacks until you input your next command.

Warrior: 17

---

Automatic Effects:

Mouthshutter - any opponent - After learning this move, if any of your opponents cast a spell on a 9, you shut their mouth and their move is wasted... but they still lose the MP. You don't ever have to 'use' this move. It's automatic.

Dealer: 45

---

Initiative - self - You will begin every turn of battle, regardless of your AGL. If you have a double AGL over the enemy, count this turn as one of the moves you take. If your opponent has double AGL over you, they get to go the amount of times they would normally go... but only after you.

Thief: 35

---

Correct - self - If one of your attacks misses, you may give up 20% of your maximum HP to automatically correct it. Just post saying that you're using this ability and then follow through with the effects of the attack.

Thief: 40

---

Critical Plus - self - Your critical hit range now includes the number 9.

Fighter: 52

---

Ultrasilly - self - At the beginning of each turn, you may choose to transfer up to 30 points from any stat TO any other stat. However, it costs you 10% of your max HP each time you use it.

Jester: 50

---

Recycle - self - When using an item in battle, you may choose to Recycle it if you wish. The item's potency will decrease to 2/3 of the overall power, however, you won't lose the item or the item won't become more broken.

Cleric: 45

---

Potency - self - When using an item in battle, add 1/3 of the overall power to it and give up 10% of your max HP to do so. This can't be used at the same time as Recycle.

Cleric: 50

---

Hyperpower - self - When you are attacked by a normal hit in battle, NOT a skill or magic, increase your overall STR by the amount of damage you took for your next turn only.

Warrior: 38

---

Confound - any opponent - If you are attacked by a normal hit or skill in battle on the number 5, the attacker is now Confused.

Mage: 42

I've got a question, I noticed that some of the spells take different MP but have the same effect. Like these 2 for example:

Fireball - 4 mp - All Enemies - 1.0

Hero:10, Mage:7, Sage:7

and

FireAir - 6 mp - All Enemies - 1.0

Mage:5, Sage:5

Is the reason for this b/c Fireball you learn later yet it costs less? I mean, once I get both these spells, there's no point in ever using FireAir b/c it costs more but will do the same amount as Fireball. This discussion may have come up in the Coliseum, and if so I appoligize.

Guest Arena Leader

Yeah, the idea is that it costs less.

Um, just a question, but all Clerics *supposed* to learn Increase?

(And if so, why don't Mages learn Defence?)

Guest Arena Leader

I got my info from the den. I'm not completely sure, but I think my cleric in DW3 did leard Increase and Defence, but there's no real way to tell 'cause he's been through a class change. If you have a game in DW3 going right now, then you could check it for me, if not we'll just leave it.

ZakuSage why don't we make Breath Attacks subtract damage from Def instead of Vit?

Explodet - 18 mp - All Enemies - 1.7

Mage:38, Sage:38

Explodet - 25 mp - All Enemies - 1.8

Mage:32, Sage:32

???

Guest Arena Leader

I can understand what your saying about breath attacks, but expoldet and boom (it's predecesser) are not breath attacks. For ice and fire attacks that would involve breathing, I'll try working out a system that goes to both VIT and DEF.

ZakuSage Explodet is listed twice on the list and both of them are not the same spells...

Guest Arena Leader

Ok, within 24 hours, there will be a quite major update of the spells and skills list. Some things will been toned up or down, some will need a higher or lower LVL to get, and some will require a different amount of MP to use. And there will be some spells (only a few) that will be been deleted from the list. So, ALMOST everyone who has spells will need to check the updated list for changes (not up yet, but within 24 hours).

And RC: I have been thinking of a way that would take from both VIT and DEF, but spell casters tend to have low ATK, and their INT would almost definately be lower then DEF. So unless you can come up with a system that makes sence, doesn't drastically lower the effect of the spell, and is simple, then I think that idea should just be scrapped.

Also to everyone: I've been thinking of a resistances system, but I won't include any in the update I'm making. If I do make a resistances system, it'll be included in an undate in coming weeks.

Guest Arena Leader

Alright! The new list is up. Remember to check your spell list and to update it based on the new one. I'm 100% sure you'll have to, as even blaze was brought up by 0.1. Look carefully to make sure you don't have a spell that was deleted to. And remember that if you have any suggestions for new spells to post them here! :)

Blazemost now costs 26 Mp?

Shouldn't Explodit be raised in Mp too sence it does 0.10 % less damage to all enemies?

Guest Arena Leader

I don't understand what you're saing about explodet, but blazemost IS a 1.9 multiplier spell. I suppose it could go down a few mp, but it should at least be above 20. I'll make it 22.

I'm just saying it is cheaper to cast Explodit and do 10 % less damage for 19 mp then it was for casting Blazemost and target 1 of your enemies and do 10% more damage to one target

Example

Int 150

Blazemost Int X 1.9 = 285 to one target for 26 Mp (before changes)

Explodit Int X 1.8 = 270 to one or more targets for 19 Mp

Guest Arena Leader

Well now it's only a 3 mp difference (which isn't much when you level 34+), and there really hasn't been ANY party battles as of yet, but if they start picking up I'll change it.

Guest Arena Leader

VA suggested adding Bolt so to those that it applies add that to your list.

Bolt- 3 mp - Single Enemy - 1.0

Hero:7

Here is a spell for the Mage Class

Transform

Icespears - 8 mp - Single Enemy - 1.6

Guest Arena Leader

The spell list has been updated. Check it out! You might have something new!

for the steal skill like the thiefs abality which is to steal any unequped item if the thief wins and the winning post is on certen numbers?

Guest Arena Leader

Yup. It's basically like a free steal! ... With the right numbers.

I got ideas for a couple of spells.

1. Dispel, cleric / sage... When cast, removes ALL spell effects, excluding Bounce and Barrier. Works like NecroSaro's and Zoma's freezing nullmagic rays.

Level 35 Cleric / sage, MP cost = 15

2. Holy Word, Hero... When cast, does triple damage aganist undead creatures such as skeletons, horks, zombies, marauders, etc. Lasts 3 rounds.

Hero Level 30, 10 MP

Just some ideas. I have a few more if you guys are interested.

Go ahead! Creative ideas are always welcome... but... PM them to me instead of filling up this space. :P

Guest Arena Leader

The spell list has been updated! Everyone has something new to learn! Tell me what you think of the new "Automatic Effects"!!! I hope you guys like them...

Guest Arena Leader

The spell list has been updated! I hadn't realized that Sleep wasn't on there yet... unless I overlooked it five times. Sleep and Sleepmore added.

More automatic effects have been added. Now Clerics and Mages and Warriors have one too. Tell me what you think! ... But somewhere else. :P

Important Notice: MP will now have to be budgeted more! Findings show that rarely is MP an issue during battles. Inflation of spells has occurred, please update your status!