Sign in to follow this  
JessicaAlbert13

Jess13's Return

Guess who finally remembered her olde password!

SIGN NOW!

Before I make my glorious comeback, I must clear the air of old rivalries and hatreds.

I apologize to Mr. Woodus and his glorious site. I over-reacted a long time ago and left the site because I felt threatened.

I am sorry Mr. Dwaine. I do love DQshrine. But your icon and your face scares me. You're like my father if he fused with Hitler. No offense to Germans. I actually am 40% German, 20% Native American, and 40% of my mother's side.

I am deeply sorry, Geoni aka Mokomoko and Yangus's biggest fan. I insulted your lifestyle when in fact you're a hard working average person. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

I apologize to my friend Deb aka BurgerPrincess. I made her a profile on DQ-HQ, but when she would not help me I took over the BurgerPrincess profile. In reality Deb lives in California and is a Jewish drama queen. She hates Akira Toriyama's artwork. On behalf of my younger, Cali friend, "Shut the hell up, Deborah."

I am sorry 1337bleachfan and supercybertv but I cannot keep paying for DQ-HQ. I have yet to find a job in the real world, and I cannot support that site forever as it keeps growing. I would need financial support to keep the site afloat.

And to the rest of you....

Kiss my feet.

Marm as a Martial Artist

And since this is on the DQ IX area I have a quick questions.....

Is it possible to make that snazzy cool pirate captain's coat in the alchemy pot? I got the guide book but I can never find the exact recipe!

• Upvote 2

Stuff.

I'm not certain what happened here, but welcome back?

Is it possible to make that snazzy cool pirate captain's coat in the alchemy pot? I got the guide book but I can never find the exact recipe!

Captain's Coat is a DQVC-only item.

Glad to see you make your glorious return, yo :P And I hope things get less harsh on you at home.

Captain's Coat is a DQVC-only item.

Wait, it is? I mean, it's been a while since I played the game in-depth, but I was under the impression that one of the Mini Medal dude's prizes was some kind of pirate kit... maybe I'm just thinking of that lousy shirt he gives you?

long time no see. welcome back "thought you got lost or something" anyways, merry christmas. :) 

Yeah, I remember reading on the Den a while back that the Captain's Jacket is a DQVC only thing. Or maybe it's a quest thing. So many bonus quests.

I bought it in my first DQ9 copy, but I want it in my second copy :whoa:

Sellma can be a real B sometimes.

Welcome back! I remember you returning a while ago then you mysteriously disappeared.

Yo! Tis okay, people. 

No hard feelings, okay? Just, uh, please don't send me creepy personal pictures! That's all I really ask please. If you wanna talk you can speak however you want. English is my first language and my understanding of Spanish and Japanese is only basic. 

Great, now I gotta save up gold to get the le awesome gloves. Uuuuurgh, I swear Sellma is not human. She is her own race.  :cry2:

Welcome back.

As for the pirate stuff, I believe some was DQVC exclusive(though I'm not sure what all of the set was).

Yo! Tis okay, people. 

No hard feelings, okay? Just, uh, please don't send me creepy personal pictures! That's all I really ask please. If you wanna talk you can speak however you want. English is my first language and my understanding of Spanish and Japanese is only basic. 

Great, now I gotta save up gold to get the le awesome gloves. Uuuuurgh, I swear Sellma is not human. She is her own race.  :cry2:

CRAP! I needed some artwork from that site for the game! Oh well, I guess I'll look elsewhere.