Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Dragon Quest Monsters 2 3DS Trailer 1

dqm23ds.png

Thanks to ethanej for the trailer video for Dragon Quest Monsters 2 3DS.

Started a Movies page to hold the video and future videos.
  • Upvote 2

The main page does not have a link to the Dragon Quest Monsters 2 remake page nor do the other pages either.

• Upvote 1

That was pretty damn near amazing. Sad it's not coming here.

• Upvote 1

Hmm. Interesting changes to the remake.

I might try to include some of these changes into the DQM RPG I'm making. Assuming thats fine with everyone?

Hmm. Interesting changes to the remake.

I might try to include some of these changes into the DQM RPG I'm making. Assuming thats fine with everyone?

If you so much as change one little thing that you're planning for the game that you're designing, I'm going to...

Praise you as a a visionary and willing to adapt and deal with change effectively. Good luck!

;) Don't be to sure about that Platty, Dragon Quest does enjoy a little bit of popularity here, granted it's a cult popularity but still, with people moving away from Final Fantasy (since XIII got mixed reviews and it seems that's the new thing Squeenix is pimping out) there might be a slight surge of new fans. Course I'm probably being a bit too optimistic.

;) Don't be to sure about that Platty, Dragon Quest does enjoy a little bit of popularity here, granted it's a cult popularity but still, with people moving away from Final Fantasy (since XIII got mixed reviews and it seems that's the new thing Squeenix is pimping out) there might be a slight surge of new fans. Course I'm probably being a bit too optimistic.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but with no announcement, it's officially not coming here (yet) and with Squeenix's recent track record, I wouldn't lay down a bet that it does.

I'm usually positive about our chances of getting DQ games but not Monster games. Those are a flop and we'll probably never get it.

;) @Platty: True, Square Enix does like to spew out Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy like a Pez Dispenser.

I'm usually positive about our chances of getting DQ games but not Monster games. Those are a flop and we'll probably never get it.

Yeah, I'd lay money on X making it over here eventually over any of the Slime or Monster games we're currently missing.

The main page does not have a link to the Dragon Quest Monsters 2 remake page nor do the other pages either.

Thanks for catching that, I fixed it :)

Yeah, I'm starting to just hope that the 3DS gets an emulator to we can possibly get fan translations for the monsters games.

But what makes everyone think the monsters games are flops.  I know that joker 2 did abysmally but I thought joker 1 did decently.  One game shouldn't write off the whole series, although I guess this is SE we're talking about.

It's the what have you done for me lately thought process. Joker did ok getting us Joker 2, which bombed getting us stiffed.