Caravan Heart remake coming next?

I bet that Caravan Heart will be released on 3DS in 2015. Then they would have remade the entire, original monster trilogy on 3DS.

Would be great if all 3 of these come to North America, but since we still have no word on Terry's Wonderland, or even that Rocket Slime game they released in 2011, it makes me wonder if USA will get any of these.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened over in Japan but let's wait for news on some of the main series localizations before we start getting excited for another DQ game.

If there's a Caravan Heart remake, we'd better get it. It's the one monsters game I might one day bother to finish, and it just happens to be the one we don't have. I know there's a fan translation for it, but the game doesn't look so good at anything but it's native resolution, and I'm not going to sit there and squint at my computer screen for hours on end to play through it. (It would also be nice if the remake actually allowed you to walk around in towns, not just stare at a picture. That was REALLY lame.)

I have the fan remake and its an amazing playthrough. Since its a GBA game, you can play it on the Gameboy player with the Gamecube and it will be on a full size TV.

With that said, this is a game I wouldnt mind seeing come over. With the multitude of options to play DQ 1-4, I rather see previously unreleased stateside games be done.

• Upvote 1

I have the fan remake and its an amazing playthrough. Since its a GBA game, you can play it on the Gameboy player with the Gamecube and it will be on a full size TV.

With that said, this is a game I wouldnt mind seeing come over. With the multitude of options to play DQ 1-4, I rather see previously unreleased stateside games be done.

Not everyone has a flashcard for the GBA. A nodded Wii, Xbox, Ps3, or Ouya van do it as well.

I played it on my Android phone using Gameboid emulator.  Worked great. I also loved the game and thought it had some really cool elements.  Loved returning to Torland and seeing how things have changed.

The only gameboy emulator for non-jailbroken iPhones has horrible speed issues. It doesn't run too slow - It runs much too fast! (It's an early version of GBA4iOS that somebody signed, it doesn't have settings to fix the speed.)

I tried to play it on my PSP, but I almost never have it around any more. Anyways, I somehow get myself stuck without food or gold to buy food with every time I try to play the game.

Not everyone has a flashcard for the GBA. A nodded Wii, Xbox, Ps3, or Ouya van do it as well.

Wasnt talking about a flashcard. I posted this when the game came out and Ill do it again : http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=71164

Hm. I've wanted to try repro carts, but never wanted to fork out the cash. But $30 is good for that.

If the remake could remove all the pointless walking(especially on Post-Game), this could be an amazing game.

If you have a True Sage in your party, you get the Return Spell which eliminates most of the annoying walking.  You could combine the powers of a couple of lesser-sages to achieve the same effect too if needed.  It's the first thing I shoot for in the post-game.