Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

Romanji for that is "rocto "

Edited by Ashes

That made me laugh way harder then it probably should have, I keep thinking of a Mock-japanese rock octopus. I cant remember how I named him that in the first place.

Romanji for that is "rocto "

I've never seen 'c' used to represent a big ツ before, to be honest.

If this was a joke, it went over my head..lol.

'Rotsuto' is the way I'm familiar with.

Edited by MKVarana

Silly Ashes, that's a tsu. It's Rotsuto, or Rotto.  If the ツ is the same size that it is there, it's just Rotsuto ... But! If in-game it's the small ッ, then it only indicates the consonant is doubled (which makes like an emphasizing pause) and is silent otherwise, like a beat. Chances are you didn't select that one though, so yeah you're Rotsuto.

Gotta admit though, "Rocto" is a pretty fun name. Why don't you delete all of your progress to be reborn as it! 

Silly Ashes, that's a tsu. It's Rotsuto, or Rotto.  If the ツ is the same size that it is there, it's just Rotsuto ... But! If in-game it's the small ッ, then it only indicates the consonant is doubled (which makes like an emphasizing pause) and is silent otherwise, like a beat. Chances are you didn't select that one though, so yeah you're Rotsuto.

Gotta admit though, "Rocto" is a pretty fun name. Why don't you delete all of your progress to be reborn as it!

I agree with this assessment. Honestly, I was just doing my best to get the Romanji for cran since moon didn't. I used my incredibly limited knowledge to do it. Thanks for the lesson!

Moonrider, I attempted to add you however I got a message saying that your character name or ID is incorrect.  Please provide the correct character name and ID so that I can add you.

You're not already a member of a team are you?  You can only belong to one team at a time.  That's another potential reason it would generate an error.

Edited by Cranberry

Oh that's what it is, how do I leave my old team? I guess I was still on one from a long long time ago but it's dead.

Oh that's what it is, how do I leave my old team? I guess I was still on one from a long long time ago but it's dead.

Team menu, second to last option.

To get to the team menu, open up the main menu bottom right option, and then ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ .

We got the invite sent now.  Ashes found that you had the wrong katakana.

The problem was that you confused tsu ãƒ„  for shi ã‚·

An understandable mistake, and I should have thought to try shi since the 2 katakana look so similar.

Edited by Cranberry

It has been a hard decision for me but I think it's a good time to say goodbye to you all.

I started playing DQX since I heard from people in this forum talking about IP block removal. Then, I found the guide here for free trial for PC and a kind help from Ashes so that I finally have all-in-one DQX installed for my PC. Really thank you again Ashes.

Because of warm community here I decided to ask for team invitation. It has been a great time playing together with team members even I have not much done anything for the team. Due to time zone different, it is quite difficult for me to find a right time play together or join team's activity. Grinding is not a problem coz it's kind of soloing with AIs but for end-game contents we need a party with actual players.

I am going to join DQX Thai community team (so time zone different will no longer a problem for me). However: I will be stay tuned to this forum. Please keep in touch by add me to your friend list!!

ID: JM366-015

ニュー

Really appreciate for all support from the team!

Edited by Murd

I welcome all who come, but chase none that leave.  Enjoy your continuing adventures and feel free to join up with us.  You need not be a member of the team to join us in a party.

I welcome all who come, but chase none that leave. Enjoy your continuing adventures and feel free to join up with us. You need not be a member of the team to join us in a party.

Thank you for your kindness Cran. I'll keep checking the team's activities update and surely to be a part of it. :)

Hey, thanks for letting me join the Dragon's Den team last night! What were the odds of randomly finding Cranberry in a tavern in a town I've never been to before! This is ãƒ¬ãƒŸãƒ¼ãƒŠ "Remina" The cute Elf ;) 

Anyway, glad to be here. Thanks again for all your help! ^^

Edited by YourEnd7

Aye.  What are the odds?  Haha.  I have to admit I was quite surprised when I ran into the bar to class change, and I heard someone shout "Does anyone here speak English?!"

hi there! finally (FINALLY!!!) bought the game, I'm still lv20 rookie, but it would be very nice to be part of the team!

if you guys need any help with translations, feel free to ask me (specially words with kanjis). my only problem is that I have a very bad english (I'm brazilian)

I don't know if someone's already asked, but, which server the team usually play?

my character's name is Fabio ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒ“オ ID: CH280-440

thanks a lot! :D

Wow! So amazing to know you are not Japanese but fluent in Kanji! May need your help for translation some times.

Thanks in advance Massayuki :D

thanks for adding me!

it's so nice finally be able to play the complete game!

and the timing couldn't be the best, my working vacation started yesterday, I'm gonna play like crazy everyday haha

this team is the best! you guys are awesome  :)

Edited by massayuki

Welcome to the team!

I had a lot of fun last night. Wish I could play some more RIGHT NOW ...but I have chores to do.