Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

Elf is the one with wings

Hey Cranberry,

My ID is PD362-406

Thanks in advance for the invite.

Oh I'd love to join up too. Character name is アルエット and my ID is ZK442-108

Thank you

My girl wants to make sure when and if the game is localized, her Ogre female matches my Human in height. Beh...Ogres are so damn tall.  I think shed have to be a short ogre. 

Had a ton of fun meeting you guys and chatting while playing today. I'm also learning a lot through hearing you guys talk about things. It's basically a news ticker in the upper right hand corner for me right now while everything is still so mysterious and fresh

Sup, all.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the team invite and help getting places yesterday.  I'm Phanir/ファニル in-game.  Won't be tooooo active since I ordered a boxed version of All-In-One, but once it arrives next week, you'll probably see me a lot more.  Maybe.  Hopefully.

Also, you suck, Polan.

I'm glad to see that a few are getting the game and planning to stay beyond the trial.

Don't forget that buying the game gets you access to the extended offline campaign.

You also get 20 days of free game time with purchase of the game. You can only get this 20 day freebie once. More clients (wii, wiiu, 3ds, etc) don't entitle you to anything but to play on those systems, and whatever item codes may be included in the purchase.

Thanks for adding me the other night, and I'm sorry I was just bumbling my way through figuring out how to chat. Everyone was so nice and welcoming and I'm sweating profusely being like oh god how do I talk back 

My girl wants to make sure when and if the game is localized, her Ogre female matches my Human in height. Beh...Ogres are so damn tall.  I think shed have to be a short ogre.

Mimas is unable to post right now, but she wants you to know that unless you are an ogre you cannot be taller than her.

Hello!  I would love to join the den's team:

ムメモル

EH557-191

I'm also an ultra beginner and wonder if anyone is available to help me w/ some of the new command windows for the online version?  

I can read hiragana and katakana but my comprehension of actual japanese is fairly low.  I'm kinda nervous to play online without knowing what I am doing.  If anyone can help let me know - I don't know the culture of this board and I don't want to start too many new threads asking for help if someone would rather just DM me.

Cheers everyone long live DQ !_!

Check out the pinned thread labeled JP/English play guide posted by mimas it tells you a lot about what you're asking.

Bianca, I attempted to add you, and it says that the name or ID you provided is incorrect.  I was unable to add you.  Can you check that what you posted is correct?

hey there, would like to joins! :3

ID is パイレート    -    TY098-285

Edited by Piratebadger

I attempted to add you pirate, but it says that either your name or ID is wrong.  Can you verify your ID and name?

A reminder to everyone.  Please include the romani for your name when requesting an invite.

Edited by Cranberry

Hello guys!

I want to join the team if it's possible. (still using the trial, I hope I can join regardless)

Name: Mati  ãƒžãƒ†ã‚£

ID: MJ973-311

You can join but cranberry is away for the weekend. She will add you when she returns.

I just made it to the Online mode, I'm still not sure if I want to pay for the full game but I'll be active for the whole trial period!

If I can still join, please add me when you can.

Here's my info:

DQINFO.png

Name: レオ

Code: VV717-840

I'm pretty sure that it's two V, but maybe it's a weird full-width W? If it gives an error try both  ;)