Jump to content
Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

Recommended Posts

Level 42 now and kinda having a hard time figuring out what to do in quests. Hope you guys invite me soon~

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThatMaster said:

Hey guys just recently got into playing the game on my ps4. Been watching Project Coe videos to help me out in the beginning. Would love to play with some English speaking players since I haven't brought a wired keyboard to type Japanese and really can't type it that well. Name is : Nura

IMG_5725.jpg

Hey Nura!

I also recommend you to follow heorotlinea, this guy is awsome and has almost a complete video guide of DQX on Youtube.

You can watch his commentary videos on this link:

or his no commentary videos on this other link as well:

Hope you can join Dragon's Den team soon and feel free to befriend me on game 😁👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, ROM184 said:

Level 42 now and kinda having a hard time figuring out what to do in quests. Hope you guys invite me soon~

Hey ROM!

As I told Nura before, you can follow heorotlinea videos guides on Youtube with commentary: 

 

or not commentary:

Those video guides (besides Dragon's Den guides here and advices on the in game team chat) had help me a lot to figure what to do in game since the language barrier sucks, especially for people like me who doesn't know anything of Japanese 🤭

Edited by Tenshi2701
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just saw a red smiley face on my screen, was that an invite or something else? If it was, I think I messed something up because it's gone now.

 

Edited by ROM184
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my knowledge all pending invites have been sent out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yeah, just got it. Thanks! Wonder what that red smile icon was. How do you access team chat, by the way?

Edit: nvm

Edited by ROM184
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ROM184 said:

Yeah, just got it. Thanks! Wonder what that red smile icon was. How do you access team chat, by the way?

Edit: nvm

/Welcome to DD ROM!

Feel free to befriend me and hope to see you in game! 😁👍🏻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another character, trying an elf. Still play with the poppet I posted here earlier, as well!

image0 (42).jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Invite sent.

 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The team is nearly filled to capacity.  This weekend I will be deleting inactive team-mates.

 

I will be going off the in-game last login display.  If it shows you have not been logged in for a very long time or has no record of when you last logged in, you may find yourself deleted from the team.

 

If you are deleted and wish to return, submit a new invite.

 

If you have your last login hidden, consider changing that.  If I can't determine when you last logged in, you are assumed to be inactive.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Invite sent.

 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The team is nearly filled to capacity.  This weekend I will be deleting inactive team-mates.

 

I will be going off the in-game last login display.  If it shows you have not been logged in for a very long time or has no record of when you last logged in, you may find yourself deleted from the team.

 

If you are deleted and wish to return, submit a new invite.

 

If you have your last login hidden, consider changing that.  If I can't determine when you last logged in, you are assumed to be inactive.

Aye Captain! 😉👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, just to ask is some sort of server maintenance occurring today on Server 9, because I was just taken out of the game. I had my VPN on when this happened, I got an orange message come up, talking about something that'd occur from 23:45-9:00 JP time, but I'm not sure what it is. May I ask if anyone knows what this may mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah there was supposed to maintenance scheduled for today. Forget when it ends, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind, it looks like their installing the patch for V5.2, it's currently installing on my account, because I purchased the V1-5 Collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quest21 said:

Hi guys, just to ask is some sort of server maintenance occurring today on Server 9, because I was just taken out of the game. I had my VPN on when this happened, I got an orange message come up, talking about something that'd occur from 23:45-9:00 JP time, but I'm not sure what it is. May I ask if anyone knows what this may mean.

I'm not near my Nintendo Switch to check it out, but on Youtube videos I seen that those orange messages (with the green bat monster flying) happens when SE doing maintenance on serves, probably because of ver. 5.2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping the DQ1 event is dropping with it!

 

Edited by AustNerevar
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Servers should be back up 8pm est, if the 9:00 in the alert means 9am, which I assume it does. Really want to play already...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I'm new to the game as I was searching for an mmo to play in Japan, I'd like to know if there are other English speaking players playing from here or Aus/NZ timezones :) thanks

Edited by mvpeanaught
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey folks, I'm a newbie who just started playing DQX the other day (just in time to miss a bunch of time on maintenance, lol) and will be joining the DD team as soon as I get home and accept Cranberry's invite (thanks again!) - I look forward to meeting everybody in-game sometime soon!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mvpeanaught said:

Hi!

I'm new to the game as I was searching for an mmo to play in Japan, I'd like to know if there are other English speaking players playing from here or Aus/NZ timezones :) thanks

Hi there!

Most (if not all) DD team are english speakers and since SE finally lifted the no japanese IP ban, more U.S. gamers had joined the game so at least on the team chat the language barrier shouldn't be a problem.

I hope you can join our team and see you in game! 😁👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, csula said:

Hey folks, I'm a newbie who just started playing DQX the other day (just in time to miss a bunch of time on maintenance, lol) and will be joining the DD team as soon as I get home and accept Cranberry's invite (thanks again!) - I look forward to meeting everybody in-game sometime soon!

Welcome to DD team csula!

I have been playing DQX for a month and even though I can't play as much as I'd like due to real life stuff, I love this game to the point I upgraded from free trial to full version just after a couple weeks playing it.

Also DD team mates are always nice and up to either help members or answering any question you could have regarding game, since sometimes the language barrier can be a problem because as you can see most of the in game content if not all are in japanese.

Anyway it's always glad to hear more new members are joining DD and I hope to see you in game! 

てんし = Tenshi

Edited by Tenshi2701

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume this will have something to do with the server's being down, but could I ask what the below message means.

 

DQX-Error.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Quest21 said:

I assume this will have something to do with the server's being down, but could I ask what the below message means.

 

DQX-Error.PNG

DQX servers are up and running without any issue at the moment.

The message you're getting literally says:

Error code: DQ-100-106-X Connection from outside the service area (in Japan) is not possible.  Depending on your environment, there may be an error from within Japan, so if you have any questions please check the page of "Dragon Quest X" support center. http://sqex.to/eh6

That happens when Square Enix servers detect that you're located outside Japan so they IP ban the game.

The only region besides Japan that is currently allowed to play DQX without any IP ban is U.S. so if you're trying to connect to the game from outside Japan or U.S. you can't unless you do it through a Japan or U.S. VPN server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tenshi2701 said:

Hi there!

Most (if not all) DD team are english speakers and since SE finally lifted the no japanese IP ban, more U.S. gamers had joined the game so at least on the team chat the language barrier shouldn't be a problem.

I hope you can join our team and see you in game! 😁👍🏻

Oh I'm actually living in Japan, so I'm more concerned if I will be able to see any English speaker online from this part of the world. But thanks for your reply ^^

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I figured that out, I guess the strength of the JP VPN connection I was using, wasn't that strong. But all's ok now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...