Dragon's Den Team

The game did not allow me to send you an invite.

Please make sure your character name and ID is correct.  Also make sure you are not already on a different team.  You cannot be on more than one team at a time.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The official Dragon's Den team was recently created! Because Woodus didn't return to the game after the beta and because Mimas is part of another team, Cranberry was chosen to create it. Hey, that's m

Both invites sent.

Cran was able to cull the member number down a fair bit. I don't think you're in danger of being removed anytime soon. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cranberry said:

The game did not allow me to send you an invite.

Please make sure your character name and ID is correct.  Also make sure you are not already on a different team.  You cannot be on more than one team at a time.

Hi again Cranberry.

I'm sending you a pic of my in game name and ID.

By the way I'm not in another guild/team so that wouldn't be an issue.

Please let me know this info helps so you can invite me again.

20200430_095801.jpg

Edited by Tenshi2701
10 minutes ago, Cranberry said:

Are you still in the tutorial?

I still can't invite you to the team but if you haven't cleared the tutorial yet, that might be the reason.

Hi Cranberry!

Yeah I'm still on the initial tutorial (the one that caps at lv.10) and still have to complete it to create my online character and play the extended ofline campaign (the one that caps at lv.20), so like you said I guess I have to finish the initial tutorial in order to get a team invitation 😕

Anyway I think I might finish it on this upcoming weekend and once I create my online character (I hope I can create it as a male Dragon) and start the extended ofline campaign I'll definitely let you know to get an invite to the Dragon's Den team 😉👍🏻

On 4/30/2020 at 9:53 PM, Cranberry said:

Are you still in the tutorial?

I still can't invite you to the team but if you haven't cleared the tutorial yet, that might be the reason.

Hi again Cranberry!

I finally made it after the tutorial and I'm playing online as an ogre race, so if you don't mind I'll really appreciate if you can try to send me an invite again so I can finally join Dragon's Den team.

By the way since everything in game is in japanese and mine isn't as good as I wanted, how do you accept a team invite after you send it?

Also, I started to play on server 33 since I seen a couple of posts saying you guys play on that server, but I'd really appreciate if you could confirm me if that's the server where DD members still gather to play.

Thanks in advance and I'll be waiting for your invite.

Regards,

Tenshi 

20200502_000728.jpg

Edited by Tenshi2701

Invite sent!  It must have been because you hadn't cleared the tutorial but now it let me send it.

Server 33 is where we typically hang out but the game lets you switch servers whenever you want at no penalty or cost.

7 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Invite sent!  It must have been because you hadn't cleared the tutorial but now it let me send it.

Server 33 is where we typically hang out but the game lets you switch servers whenever you want at no penalty or cost.

Thanks for the invite Cran! 🤗

Just a question, once I log in how do I accept your invite 🤔?

I'm asking you because I don't want to decline it by mistake 🤭

Also, since I'm still on my trial period, once it finish and I buy the game (might wait for the all on one package version 1-5 that will launch on May 15 on the Switch eShop) where do I submit the code to activate it?

Last, do you have any idea if you can use a wireless keyboard on the Switch when playing in dock mode?

Again thanks for the invite and since I'm still at the beginning of my ogre story (at Langao Village) I'll follow Ashes guide to access DD team meeting house located on Glen residential district. 😉👍🏻

Edited by Tenshi2701

Invite sent.

Just access your main menu.  You'll see the invite.  You can't miss it.

I use a USB keyboard and that works just fine in docked mode.  I don't have a wireless keyboard to test with so I don't know if that is compatible.

14 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Invite sent.

Just access your main menu.  You'll see the invite.  You can't miss it.

I use a USB keyboard and that works just fine in docked mode.  I don't have a wireless keyboard to test with so I don't know if that is compatible.

Well took me a few minutes to figure out how to accept the invite but finally joined DD team, thanks again Cran!

I can confirm that Nintendo Switch is compatible with all the usb wireless keyboards in dock mode but unfortunately you'll need a USB to USB-C converter in order to use a wireless keyboard when playing on handheld mode.

It took me a few hours to figure out how to type in english until I found this tutorial from you Cran that should be pinned on the main Dragon Quest X page to help out others newcomers who might join DD team:

Last but not least important I don't know if there's a tutorial how to register the Dragon Quest X codes for the Nintendo Switch once you buy the full game and how you set up your  monthly subscription payment using japanese eshop prepaid cards or Paypal accounts (I could link my non japanese Paypal account to my japanese Nintendo account, I hope it'll work when I buy the full game/pay for my monthly suscription on the japanese eshop) that will help a lot of members like me to upgrade from trial to full game mode without any issue 😅

Edited by Tenshi2701
1 hour ago, RyanBGP said:

Loving the new team outfit! Congrats to everyone for their hard work!

EXOheouU0AELHOt.jpg

EXOheoiUYAEwVFM.jpg

It looks awsome!

I need to advance in the main story (still had to start it at Langao Village) I'm at Glen Castle but could'nt ride the train over there to reach north residential area where I heard our team's house is located...

Just a question, once I reach team's house, how do I get the team outfit 🤔?

I got the team outfit talking to some of the team representatives on the west side of Glen near the post office.

I think we have a different Team House now (It's a team My Town). Once you talk to the reps, you get the outfit and a rura stone to the team house. I'd post some pics, but I'm not near my switch right now.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RyanBGP said:

I got the team outfit talking to some of the team representatives on the west side of Glen near the post office.

I think we have a different Team House now (It's a team My Town). Once you talk to the reps, you get the outfit and a rura stone to the team house. I'd post some pics, but I'm not near my switch right now.

Thanks a lot for the info Ryan!

I'd really appreciate some pics of how you get to the team house (so I can reach it once I get access to ride the train) and whom you have to talk to in order to get the new team outfit ^^b

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I started playing in 2017, but had to stop soon after as my PC died. I'm back and ready to again on my switch! Just got the 1-5 pack after playing the trial for a few days.

I'd love to join you guys if possible~

Name is Meru~

IMG_20200519_002944.jpg

Edited by ROM184
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, ROM184 said:

Hello! I started playing in 2017, but had to stop soon after as my PC died. I'm back and ready to again on my switch! Just got the 1-5 pack after playing the trial for a few days.

I'd love to join you guys if possible~

Name is Meru~

IMG_20200519_002944.jpg

Welcome back to Dragon Quest and I'm glad you also on Nintendo Switch, the best console to play this game! 😉

• Like 1

Hello!
Just started playing only a few days ago & already addicted! Got the 1-5 bundle for Switch as well. Would love to join the team &/or accept friend requests from anyone. Name: Raziel (Rajieru) 😁

F35976C1-BD29-4F2D-8418-16A05074BE4D.jpeg

Edited by Raziel
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Hello!
Just started playing only a few days ago & already addicted! Got the 1-5 bundle for Switch as well. Would love to join the team &/or accept friend requests from anyone. Name: Raziel (Rajieru) 😁

F35976C1-BD29-4F2D-8418-16A05074BE4D.jpeg

Nice to meet you Raziel!

Tenshi here 😁👍🏻

Hope to see you in game and I'm sure that Cran or Ashes will send you an invite soon!

Hey guys just recently got into playing the game on my ps4. Been watching Project Coe videos to help me out in the beginning. Would love to play with some English speaking players since I haven't brought a wired keyboard to type Japanese and really can't type it that well. Name is : Nura

IMG_5725.jpg

Edited by ThatMaster
  • Upvote 1