Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

11 hours ago, dukey03 said:

May I please get an invite to Team Dragon’s Den?  My character name is デューキー Dyu-ki- or delyu-ki- when typed usually.  ID is CB254-740

Also how do I accept an invite anyways?  Will チーム light up in the one submenu?

Perudu, game did not allow me to add you to the team.  Make sure you are not already on a different team.  Game will not allow you to be on more than 1 team at a time.

Dukey, team invite sent.  Check your menu.  You can't miss it.

Edited by Cranberry
  • Like 1

Hello, I'm not sure if this is it, but I actually used this ヨ [ジヨセフ] instead of the small ョ[ジョセフ] in my name. Just wanted to make sure it was clear. Other than that, I'm not apart of any other team, so I'm not sure. Thank you anyway, for trying!

2b98e71b7e5a804faafd4e11129aa306.png

Hi All!

New player here, just started a few days ago on my swtich. Pretty awesome so far, probably going to end up buying the complete edition and start paying for a sub!

Hello, I am a new player, I am currently on free trial so I think I cannot chat... not sure if in all or certain chat modes.

My name would be Misago (ミサゴ), and my ID would be UV705-362.

I feel akward being a foreigner in the game, even though I'm doing my best to learn the language, so I would really appreciate any help.

1063501961_DQ10info.png.3c0c8a4d8b524d8803effd265d210ae2.png Hi everyone! Hope you have room for one more. Just started the game today and  still struggling with the menus. lol. Joined the discord channel as well. hope to hear from you soon. Im living in Japan, playing on JP time after work, or whenever I get a chance. Hope to join the team soon. Thanks!