Dragon's Den Team

Cranberry

Hemi you could not be added to the team.  Make sure you are not already on another team.  You cannot be on more than 1 team at a time.

Proteus you need to provide your character ID.  You cannot be added without it.

The game did not allow me to send you an invite.  Please make sure your character ID is correct and that you are not already on a different team.

Is your name really just い?

49 minutes ago, Cranberry said:

The game did not allow me to send you an invite.  Please make sure your character ID is correct and that you are not already on a different team.

Is your name really just い?

I'm sorry, had a typo. AH676-649

I was so excited about finally being able to play Dragon Quest X that I didn't even think about running a name through a translator, I just picked a character and hoped nobody would be offended. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi! I don't play too often (because I can't figure out what to do in the story) but I'd love to have some people to play with when I do!
Untitled.png.6fd8a07f2254886be843609346d0b319.png
Check out Nawarias YouTube channel for gameplay translation. Or once you're approved, you can always ask for help in Team Chat

19 hours ago, AustNerevar said:
19 hours ago, GravityQueen said:
Hi! I don't play too often (because I can't figure out what to do in the story) but I'd love to have some people to play with when I do!
Untitled.png.6fd8a07f2254886be843609346d0b319.png

Check out Nawarias YouTube channel for gameplay translation. Or once you're approved, you can always ask for help in Team Chat

Thanks! I'll definitely check out that channel!

• Woodus unpinned this topic