Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

My character’s name is バルビー (Barubī) and my ID is IC727-766. Excited to meet new friends and such!

Thank you very much Cranberry. I'll log on in a moment to accept it. I kept getting random team invites yesterday when I hit level 50. xD

Do invites expire? I meant to accept it ASAP but forgot to and now checking the game there’s nothing that indicates I’ve received one. Sorry for the trouble 😰

Hey guys I just started a few days ago on PS4. If anyone wants to add me on PSN my name is RotoDew and my dqx ID is MM 744 293.  Cranberry, Nawaria, Project Coe and Saigancats videoes have helped me out a bunch. I hope people on here add me because this has been a game I've been wanting to play since it was first announced on WII. 

Edited by dewjangles99
  • Upvote 1

Hi there :)

I wanted to ask if there is a good guide for playing DQ X. Like the Quests, Items and stuff?

Thx for replying!

Yes team invites will expire if you don't accept them.  I have re-sent it.

dewjangles99 I could not determine how to spell your name in Japanese.  You'll need to provide the hiragana or katakana for your name.

21 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Yes team invites will expire if you don't accept them.  I have re-sent it.

dewjangles99 I could not determine how to spell your name in Japanese.  You'll need to provide the hiragana or katakana for your name.

Here is my name because I cant find a keyboard to type it. My name is Eric. MM 744 293 is my ID. I am excited about playing with you guys. 

20190816_100954.jpg

Edited by dewjangles99

Hi, 

I started the game a few days ago, I’m from Canada.

My char is:

ありばば

Aribaba

TN830-336

Looking forward to make some friends in game :)

Edit: I'm not too sure how the invite system works. I speak a bit of japanese (JLPT4, not enough to be fluent in game, but I can read and find my way if you point some japanese words/menus to me)

Edited by HyDEKI

Hello!

New player in DQX, would like to play with a english community, can I be invited to the Team?

My name is:

Aedan
アエダン
GB668-744

Thank you!

Feel free to remove Danicka from the team. I don't think he'll play again.

Hey-- I have put a few hundred hours into this game almost completely on my own and have just completed the v3 story.  As I make my way closer to recent content, I figure it would be really nice to play with some other real people, so I was curious if anyone could give me an estimate of how active the people here actually are in game?  I would like to join the team if it is likely that I'll be able to play with other real people lol.

• Like 1

I usually see around 2 or 3 team members on at any given time.  Your mileage may vary.  If you join the team, you can always leave it if you decide it's not for you.  There's no obligation or commitment.

Proteus you'll need to provide your ID number to be added.

Hello,

i really love Dragon Quest X and it would be an honor to play with English Players. Would be cool to play with you Cranberry.

I'd be happy if I could join the team.

My name ingame is リュ and the ID KN733-623

On 8/22/2019 at 5:59 PM, Cranberry said:

I usually see around 2 or 3 team members on at any given time.  Your mileage may vary.  If you join the team, you can always leave it if you decide it's not for you.  There's no obligation or commitment.

Proteus you'll need to provide your ID number to be added.

I am rather new to this game, so I'll ask a new question:

Where do I locate my ID number? :] Thanks in advance.

Hey I'm brand new to this forum and DQX, I was hoping to find some english players who'd be able to help me along

アーカナ

YZ927-699

Invite sent to Akana.

Invite sent to リュ.  (Your name is actually リユ not リュ   As in not a small ュ)

Proteus, choose つよさ from the main menu to see your ID.

Edited by Cranberry
  • Like 1

Hi all, new to the forums, but I've been playing DQX for about 2 years on my own and been looking for a new team to join and folks to chat with.  :D

ヘミングウェ

EX058-356