Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

Hello! I just started the game (still on the trial) and I was wondering if you guys have a Discord I can join?

Hello! I just started the game (still on the trial) and I was wondering if you guys have a Discord I can join?

You’re better off just joining the team in-game and talking there, cause while there is a small discord server, it’s pretty dead like all the time and very very underdeveloped.

3 hours ago, oka_chan1 said:

You’re better off just joining the team in-game and talking there, cause while there is a small discord server, it’s pretty dead like all the time and very very underdeveloped.

I haven't actually completed the tutorial area yet (Public VPNs go down a lot and SQEX locks my account when I use a different one, so I am waiting to get a private VPN) so I doubt I would be able to join the team yet.

I just finished the tutorial story. Am I able to join a team while on the trial, or do I have to buy the game first?

Woah, Just found this thread! Whoops... I posted a new topic on the DQX forum, but I'm a longtime fan and a new player. Been loving it so far, but was wondering if I could ask some experienced players some questions/join y'alls in game group? Additionally, one of the main questions I wanted to ask involved paying for the monthly sub... I've read a few different mixed answers, but they're from various points in the years. How do some of y'all renew your subs? Thanks! :D 

Woah, Just found this thread! Whoops... I posted a new topic on the DQX forum, but I'm a longtime fan and a new player. Been loving it so far, but was wondering if I could ask some experienced players some questions/join y'alls in game group? Additionally, one of the main questions I wanted to ask involved paying for the monthly sub... I've read a few different mixed answers, but they're from various points in the years. How do some of y'all renew your subs? Thanks!  

I renew my sub through eShop since I play Switch version but you can renew through the SE e-Store using Crysta. You should consider playing the free trial on PC or PS4 that gives you Versions 1 and 2 for free and lets you access the majority of the game’s content outside of the expansions available. Also if you were wondering, yes Kids Time does exist and lets you play for two hours each day without a sub.

11 minutes ago, oka_chan1 said:

I renew my sub through eShop since I play Switch version but you can renew through the SE e-Store using Crysta. You should consider playing the free trial on PC or PS4 that gives you Versions 1 and 2 for free and lets you access the majority of the game’s content outside of the expansions available. Also if you were wondering, yes Kids Time does exist and lets you play for two hours each day without a sub.

hey :) does the pc give you part 2 for free too? cause i played and couldnt do some things in part 2 on pc till i bought like use beast tamer. though i may be mistaken ❤️ not trying to correct you just i think it gives you part 1 for free only? :) welcome to the forums btw whitney and hey oka chan :) oh, i just realized you might of meant ps4 gives you part 2 for free? thats weird if so tho, i would of thought each version ps4, nintendos, or pc, would all just give part 1 for free? anyway :)❤️ 

hey  does the pc give you part 2 for free too? cause i played and couldnt do some things in part 2 on pc till i bought like use beast tamer. though i may be mistaken  not trying to correct you just i think it gives you part 1 for free only?  welcome to the forums btw whitney and hey oka chan  oh, i just realized you might of meant ps4 gives you part 2 for free? thats weird if so tho, i would of thought each version ps4, nintendos, or pc, would all just give part 1 for free? anyway  

Only PC and PS4 have the free trial and they extended both versions to Version 2 content a few months ago.

6 minutes ago, oka_chan1 said:

Only PC and PS4 have the free trial and they extended both versions to Version 2 content a few months ago.

thats nice, i kinda feel dumb for buying version 1-4 now tho :( also why coulnt i become a beast tamer then? isnt that restricted to version 2? or maybe for that i needed something else? ❤️ 

thats nice, i kinda feel dumb for buying version 1-4 now tho  also why coulnt i become a beast tamer then? isnt that restricted to version 2? or maybe for that i needed something else?  

It’s good that you bought it though!!! In order to gain access to the other version content, you have to play through story. I had to buy the Switch version since it doesn’t have a free trial but I don’t regret it one bit!

38 minutes ago, oka_chan1 said:

Thanks a lot! You can renew through the eshop...? I’ll have to investigate that because I don’t know how to buy Crysta. Well, I bought The all-in-one package with 1-4 and Switch is my go to, so I’m pretty happy with it... do you play regularly? How can I request access to the Dragon’s Den Guild? If you don’t mind me asking! 

Thanks a lot! You can renew through the eshop...? I’ll have to investigate that because I don’t know how to buy Crysta. Well, I bought The all-in-one package with 1-4 and Switch is my go to, so I’m pretty happy with it... do you play regularly? How can I request access to the Dragon’s Den Guild? If you don’t mind me asking! 

It’s really not that hard to purchase a sub through eShop. You just go to the menu where the sub options are and click on the one you want to purchase, then you use your eShop balance to pay it, but only through your JP account since NA/EU doesn’t transfer the currency price.

I bought the basic pack that contains V1-3 and I’ve been playing regularly since last month with about 130 hours worth of play time. I will be buying V4 soon.

The rules to join the guild should be at the very top of this thread. Try to get to the page with the rules and you should be good to go. But really you just need to put your character’s name with the kanji for it, and the ID number that’s included with your character. Then, you should get a team invite within the next few days or so, depending on whether or not Cranberry is online.

Hope this helps, and I hope to see you in-game!!!!

Invite sent to the character "Panda"

Yes you have to clear the Tutorial before you can join a team.

Posted (edited)

Hello, longtime site user and forum lurker, but now I'm starting DQ10 so I made an account to post here. Just finished the tutorial. My Japanese isn't too good, and trying to read everything is giving me a headache, but I hope I can join the DD playing group and help out. My name is the same in-game as here, dobu (ドブ). Uh, I'm one of the Popupipo fairy things, and I THINK I chose to play as a minstrel? I'm not too sure. Anyway, hope to hear from someone soon, and I'll try and keep this forum account active too.

Edited by dobu

In order to add you to the team, I'll need your character ID as well.

You can find that on your character status screen.  Can you provide that for us?

Posted (edited)

Oh right, is that that WG259-127 code?

EDIT: Is there a specific server I should be using, by the way? If so, is there a way to switch servers? Sorry, I hardly ever play MMOs so I'm really not sure about this kind of stuff.

Edited by dobu

Oh right, is that that WG259-127 code?

EDIT: Is there a specific server I should be using, by the way? If so, is there a way to switch servers? Sorry, I hardly ever play MMOs so I'm really not sure about this kind of stuff.

It doesn’t matter which server to be in really unless you want to play with another person in which you should be in the same server as that other person. You can talk to a concierge at an inn at one of the towns to switch servers without logging out of your character.

Hello I just came back to the game and made a new char. please add them to the guild so I can join you guys when I can. Thank you very much JA654-483

Posted (edited)

Its メモんロ 

Edited by kyodai

ひかりかわ

Hikarikawa

GJ767-451

I tried to play this game now and then over the years but have finally committed to the game. I've been living in Japan for 14 years now and have loved the Dragon Quest series since I was a child. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone if you'll have me. o/