Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

Might I suggest starting over with a different name? That will appear to other players and stick out like a sore thumb, basically screaming, "I'm a foreigner and I don't belong here!"

We have to keep a low profile or SE could turn against us. Potentially all of us.

If you have a name you'd prefer, we can help you write it in Japanese.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

I wrote a bunch of flatteries, so I am changing this post from a visceral and instinctive reaction to a more optimistic observation. Actually it was pretty easy to reach where my previous character left, it took me so long because I spent more time translating with google then actually playing the game.

And the house schematics were not bound to character.

So please Cranberry take note of the Makkubettu character that is the post below (actually a bit of boosting is still welcome eheheh)

Edited by DigimonQuest

9 hours ago, DigimonQuest said:

I wrote a bunch of flatteries, so I am changing this post from a visceral and instinctive reaction to a more optimistic observation. Actually it was pretty easy to reach where my previous character left, it took me so long because I spent more time translating with google then actually playing the game.

And the house schematics were not bound to character.

So please Cranberry take note of the Makkubettu character that is the post below (actually a bit of boosting is still welcome eheheh)

I didn't see this until it was edited. I'm sorry if I've upset you, but we really do need to maintain a low profile. I hope you can understand I meant no harm.

Perhaps I shall see you online sometime soon?

Just add me whenever you can!

2136027436_gj.JPG.f3fd54db006e20775f85b72fd6e2235f.JPG

I (RiamuCelestrian) sat in on the Twitch stream last night, during the total slog with the team against a giant purple dragon. It was intense and just wanted to say thanks for showing the battle. I don't get to see live battles as much. Besides Cranberry, was everyone who was in on the battle last night from The Den?

• Like 1

Aye.  Both Matt and Dan were in the Den team.  The AI we had hired though was not part of the team.

• Like 1

Ah, interesting. Didn't realize there was hired AI in the fight with you.

I'd love to try this sometime, particularly if the IP-ban stay permanently lifted. But I'm not confident I have the specs, the internet speed, and I'd have to use my work laptop. My Japanese language skills are also limited, and I have virtually no reading ability, which feels like it would be a hindrance when it comes to making snap decisions during battle. Maybe someday. It looks super fun!

The PC Trial version is free, so you can give it a try with nothing to lose.  Trial covers Versions 1 and 2.

I'd love to try this sometime, particularly if the IP-ban stay permanently lifted.

Yeah, if only somebody didn't blab about it on a podcast...

14 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Trial covers Versions 1 and 2

Oh, wow I didn't realize the trial covered v.1 and v.2, that is very cool. Too bad the email I had my account tied to is gone now, but I may have to start over  :)

@Plattym3 Nobody listens to those things, anyway.

Posted (edited)

Wait, trial covers V1 and V2 now?! Does that mean my buddy Danicka could face Nelgeru, now (well, once he gets to that point)?

Also, why am I paying a subscription, then, if I'm still doing V2 content?

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

Aye, he should be able to face Nelgel now.

I'm not sure if you can face the V2 final boss though. 

The trial version only lets you play to the ending of version 2.3.  So, I don't think it will let you do the final boss for 2.4.

Alright.  I am committed.   んういち.  I'm just a little fishy right now though.

So I'm curious.  What method does everyone use to keep their subscription going?

Was that a request to join the team?  If so, can you provide the character ID?

I load funds to my Nintendo account via the 3DS (which accepts foreign credit cards) and pay for the fee that way.

I have figured out paying finally.

I am on the switch. BZ077-966. I'd love to. BE able to play with anyone that'll have me.

image.png.d3430fc1b9272237196fe0819c19b7a0.png

Hi! I would really appreciate being able to join the community if possible, thank you ❤️