Cranberry

Dragon's Den Team

I’d love to join the Team. I messed up with my name and it has a katakana character in it so I’m not sure how to type it lol. 

Do you guys have a discord I could join so I could explain it and such? I’m level 32 and I just started. No literally 0 Japanese but am trying to learn. 

I don't know why I never posted this here before but the Dragon's Den Discord server would be a nice place for any DQX players to meet up plus we could always use fresh meat
https://discord.gg/P7fHaFd

Xanagear can you post a screen capture of it?  A screen capture of your character name and ID will work.

Democrobot, people are welcome to use any 3rd party communication methods that they wish.  But such things are always optional, there's no expectation that team members be using any particular tools.  I myself don't wish to maintain or moderate any such services, but people are free to use them if they wish.  Just keep in mind that you'll have various team members that never see what goes on in such services.

Hi there. I'm also new to the game, level 16 at the moment. I finally got tired of waiting for this game to come to the U.S. and decided to brave the language barrier! I was wondering if I could get an invitation to the team too sometime? I'm still sorting things out but I would love to have some people to chat/play with!

20180301_185429.jpg

By Cranberry, can you toss me another invite to the team. My name is still listed above. I tried to join a friends team but it isn’t working out and I believe I will benefit more with you guys! Thanks for understanding!!

Name: モモ (Momo)

ID: ME409-004

Thank you!

Sorry for the delay.  I'll add these when I get a chance.  Been away from the forums for a while.

It did not allow me to invite you.  I got an error message.  Please check that your information is correct and that you are not already part of a different team.

Hello. I’d like to join your team. Thank you in advance!

ジンキ  QG278-497

17FDADAE-008D-40FC-9068-E4D069719E12.jpeg

Edited by Jinky