Dragon's Den Team

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The official Dragon's Den team was recently created! Because Woodus didn't return to the game after the beta and because Mimas is part of another team, Cranberry was chosen to create it. Hey, that's m

Cran was able to cull the member number down a fair bit. I don't think you're in danger of being removed anytime soon. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was wondering when that would happen.

Posted Images

Remade my alt again, so could you add her?  Her name is Momo (ã‚‚ã‚‚) and her ID is FI626-201!

Hi everyone!

Thank you for supplying all the information about DQX. I was able to buy and install it with your help. I have been playing for abit more than a week.

I would like to join your team.

My ingame nick is: ã¿ã‹

My ID is: SC236-679

Best regards,

Mika

Remade my alt again, so could you add her?  Her name is Momo (ã‚‚ã‚‚) and her ID is FI626-201!

Aand gonna need another one, sorry.  Same name, ID: KD343-326.  Thank you so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I am still alive but just haven't logged in for a while. I started playing Zelda on the Switch and focused on that these past 2 months. I haven't played the latest part of DQ X that was released last month. Please send me a pm if you would like to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Woodus pinned this topic